Thread: Achche Din
View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2015, 06:38 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Achche Din

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
India mein "system" theek karo, rest everything is available & ready to fall in place. Bloody system is self-cannibalistic.
Now, was not Lokpal supposed to fix the system.

Anyway, moving over that, a recent experience reminded me of the system. I was waiting for my pickup for the rental car at a busy airport. There was a Kalli managing the traffic. i.e. askiing cars to stop for pedestrians and if some gaddi other than rental pickups was coming, she would ask them to leave. Most of them obliged immediately, to a couple she had to show the ticket book.

I was wondering how that would happen in Apna Desh. Firstly, the pandu would be missing in many cases. And if he or she was there and would do the job diligently, there would be too many who would ignore him and only a danda would scare them. i still remember long back in Chennai Airport, one CISF guy was diligently managing peoples entry when suddenly one lady (a Desi with an American accent) decided she had to hug her parents turned back and the whole walking traffic got upset.