View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2017, 08:31 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bill in Lok Sabha seeks cap on wedding guests, dishes

Millenial generation. out of touch with glorious 70s and 80s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Not in touch with reality and can't be implemented with any amount of fairness.. will be trashed soon. The wedding hall itself costs more than 5L these days.
^How else would inspector get to show his (or her) Aukaat and make the arranger go through the hoops. besides getting invited to every wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
what a useless bill this is. Seriously! The more lavish a wedding is, the better it is for the economy.
Put a restriction, if its possible, to get everything locally. That increases the business, in turn the cashflow, inturn the income of a 'poor' man.
I work very hard for the money. I pay taxes. Expecting me to pay for someone elses daughters wedding is unreasonable. I will donate if I can and want, but, forcing people to do it is unreasonable.
^ Imperialist anti people mindset.
Anyways, the tax payer in India pays for bad roads, loan waivers, etc. So why not other people's weddings.