View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2016, 09:43 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Navjot Sidhu Quits Rajya Sabha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
It's just a conspiracy theory of mine.. but hear me out.

So AAP wins big enough in Punjab, Kejri got his pawn in place .. now they cook up a criminal or corruption case against Modi in Punjab and Punjab police is ordered to arrest him (PM). With State Police in his control, I think the guy will go bonkers .. BJP better watch out, even in Haryana which shares the capital with Punjab in Chandigarh.

Now with Punjab in tow, Kejri will start flying and Modi if not arrested will attempt appeasement of one and all to buy another term by hook or crook.
Well, there could be retaliation from Delhi Police then by arresting Kejri.

Reminds me when Pakistan wanted India to extradite LK Advani in some 1947 case, one question was 'coukdnt they have arrested him when he visited Pak?.