View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2017, 09:35 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vinod Khanna dying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
arriving drunk on sets.. may be hearsay, I never heard that.

You don't know a thing about Osho and spirituality.. better not embarrass yourself with google knowledge, it's not as easy as copy paste on defense forums.
It was in all the film magazines at the time vinod khanna made his comeback in 1987 . Not one but all of them---movie, star and style , stardust , filmfare . Vinod coming drunk on sets and producers removing him from films. My mom used to subscribe to a library and i used to get to read the magazines.

Vinod abandoned his wife and kids and was screwing a German converted to Hinduism in osho ashram . Later when he abandoned osho and her , this German woman gave interviews to all film magazines saying how vinod had betrayed her .so much for spirituality.....

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 10th, 2017 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Don't refer to super forum discussion in open forum.