View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2015, 04:31 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^

To me,. I think this situation as smthg like this.

She likes, what she is doing and she enjoys her job,…. She is not doing anything out of pressure, force, poverty or unwillingly,.. so she is fine, her way. Also she maked boat-load of money so she is not doing anything free either.

I like her watching,.. when she decorates herself with all possible make-ups, making herself a pleasant looking person ( I careless about her inner character, as I have not to deal with spending life with her ) and body exposures. I like her feathres and data what she has and as a male human being I do not have.

But still, . it’s like,.. if someone, a street vendor is making good – tasty bhajiya gota,.. at the corner of the street,…you like eating there, you go there,.. you pay for it,.. he is also paid,. And tomorrow if he dies,.. you care not,.. someone else wither you will have to find or will replace him, pretty soon.

So, that’s it.

I do not have nay bond of emotions and feelings, or affectionate of praying and worshipping ,.. or like you said,.. taking a naariyeli w/ kanku-chokha when her film’s released to wish her film and her all the best or any such. My relation is still,.. if she dies tomorrow,.. who cares,.. just like that bhajiya-gota waala,.. ! I won’t be having a single regret or sorrow, as all these celeb have already made billions and have lived the life of king size ! So, they rather deserve early and slow and painful death. I rather wish so,… Be it Sallu- Lallu,..or Kaka – Big B,.. or Ash-Sunny ! I care not of a dime / rat arse ! Nthg else.

I am not a blind fan of any, doing any hawan-pooja for any, whether Big B gets in a serious accident or Aishwarya.
Fine. You don't give a rat's arse for the scum. Easy for you, cause you are living cozy in Amriky and Urope in a clean atmosphere. Here watch this. See? Here India is not like your clear atmosphere Amrike and Uropa. Please watch this shit carefully. Deranged people talking like deranged people. Watch and tell to us. Would you rather watch Sonny Leone or this shit.....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/v...w/47633097.cms
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है