View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

Per my perception, view and vision, an dteh way I understood teh LIFE,... all actors- actresses- cricketers ,.. etc are just entertainers and they feed me refreshment and recreation in terms of entertainment, fun, sex, lust, beauty-pieces, I-candy good watch,..good time-pass,.. good fantasy stories,.. etc etc. And that’s it. I consider them no inch of a God , nor I am die-hard fan of any, that I pray for any, treating them like a God,..or to the GOD for such baysturds,... and rather I cry not if they die tomorrow better they should do it today. Since, all are professional money makers and not doing any obligation to us, so I care not if someone dies,. I rather wish they do, today and better right now,.. since, they eat away other 100000s of poors’ rozi-roti and aanaa-dhaan and compel them to go to sleep with empty pet,… they grab and hadap-ing many’s meals and food single handedly.

There is no big fortune, without any big crimes n’ these are sophisticated white collar crooks, who take the advantage of our human’s society system and its loopholes,..
otherwise,.. how could a ONE< SINGLE person can earn with the same two hands nad two legs,.. the salary of other 100000s of their entire life’ combined, in just one hour? But salman and amitabh-akki-ajay does that, by charging 7-8 Cr per hour of their work.

So? To me they are NO gods, but real white collar devils of the society, and hence, I care not,.. they better die today, I wish so, and wish it very earnestly !

I am just after that refreshment, that gives me energy to do more work for my daily life to earn my bread, and rest ,.. I consider no one as any God or neither I am a blind fan of any.
And, that’s my perception,… Nor gonna pray for any, if they got some serious disease.

Sunny-funnny all R’ raa*ds, who else!
They all have profession of making money with exposure work, and we love lust and hawas, their decorated faces, body and body-shapes with curves and buti-ful clothes,... nthg esle,.. nthg w elike their character or as a person, they are ! so we watch her, and that’s it,.. but no godessship here,.. nor if she gets a cancer I am gonna pray for her,..wasting my any single second in cry, tears or any emotions,..
there remains 100s of other raan*s filling each other, since it’s their money-making profession.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 10th, 2015 at 07:50 PM.