View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

^^

Doc saar,.. when you say south, I guess you are from Hyderabad smwhere, as Bangolerans and Keralians and Chennayites major do not know much Hindi.

IMO,..Trailers just give an idea what the movie is all about, so that you are not stuck in a polar opposite movie, than what you had expected, so it just gives a little background, and that’s not bad.

For example, sounding the movie “ Baby” you take your 4-7 yrs of kids for a nice child movie ( some Disney sort of ) and movie is something polar opposite, then ?

For example After watching Brothers; trailer I can sense
that it has to do with boxing so,..
somewhat like the film
apne + mary com + Gulaam + Rambo series + Million dollar baby -- that sort of movie this would be,… !

So, it’s not bad,

but many a times it works,… like midi and maxi and mini skirts,… that it shows more and hides a very little, but that veeery little is of the most n' very important.

So, they misguide you a lot, about the movies.

In south, ppl more treat the actors like God,.. be it Rajni or Dhanush,... !! In north they may had recently started for Big B and such,.. but still I have seen very little about praying and worshiping them, during my stay in India ever ! What for ?

IMO, they are kachakada ki patti ke nat-nati, nachanniyans, Nartakis and sort of semi - vaishyaas,...

In olden times,. raja maharaajas rgoing for mujaras and nartakis,..n' kothe waali rakhaats and kepts,... and we do not have such facilities so we saw them on screen,... dancing Helen and Bindu / item girls doing Cabrets,..!!

But worship them for what ?
They are still raan*s and semi-prostitutes / Bharw**s.
Otherwise who else will play such intimate fake dense love scenes with others wife and hubbies to whom he/she does not love/ nor is his/her's life-partner !

So?
I have no pity, for the treat of this Vishakha ben.
She deserved it, and btw,....Kudos to the guy who threw a dirty flip-flop.

Man Posts A Vulgar Comment On Actress Vishakha Singh’s Photo.
I am sure you guys remember Vishakha Singh. The actress from Fukrey might not be a familiar face

source