View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2015, 06:14 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Newly arrived Trailers of Hindi/English Movies.

Things used to be so simple. Today everything complicatedly ununderstandable.

I don't understand this fascination with posters and trailers? Jagmohanji can you explain in details?

My generation used to go to watch movies, not trailers. Initial few years there were no trailers, no ads. Ads came in 1940s and trailers in 50s. Posters were the thing. I remember in our city in south, huge crowds or entire city used to rush to watch latest posters outside the buildings at major roads. We even brought coconuts and flowers to offer prayers to the posters of the superstars. Banks and offices used to shut down because all employees were out looking at latest poster.

I don't understand this fascination with posters and trailers? Jagmohanji can you explain in details?

Thnx.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है