View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:09 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kashmir has become a bottomless pit of militancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
The TOIlet article is to reinforce the narrative that BJP govt if failing in its Kashmir policy.
There was a bit of relative peace in 2011 12, but stone pelting and all continued though on a lower scale. Some one actually did a Kashmir tour for a lakh rupees in 2007. I now feel such a trip would be feeding the snake.

Anyway, India has roughed this for last 29 years.
Lets see how it shapes up now
My girlfriend is going with her family to Kashmir for vacation in the next few days. She had contacted some Muslim Kashmiri travel agent from Jammu who was going to give them a very economical tour. But I have convinced her to take SOTC tour . I was of course invited to come but I declined.