View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am sick tired and disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
my contribution as follows;

by Posts - 0.05%
by wordings - 0.005%

swaami saab desh premi logo ki baato se tumhari qand jalti hai kya?
Bhai,
I like your posts but I have to omit the references to congress in most of them,we (or should it be I ?) appreciate your love and dedication and what not for the congress party and all their so called deshbhakts of India but please show all your love to them,vote for them,elect them once in 5 years,make Rahul the crown prince of India the crowned (l) king but please spare us of all your chamcha giris I dont think Sonia Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi or any congress leader is here as a member.If you people are so interested in pleasing them Premi can google and give you their email ids and postal addresses,lekin yaar hum garibo ko paracetomol/painkillers lene ko baar baar chemist ke paas mat bhejo

Thanks for reading my and all bakwaas

Aapka apna
Landya