View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Sale of crackers banned during Diwali in Maharashtra and Delhi

One thing about our major cities, even foreigners wonder, what has happened to these cities? They are dusty, a ball and cloud of dust accompanied by smoke, smog and dust had made an envelope around all major cities like Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and many others,…, which does not wanna go away !!! Rain and white clouds can not even clear it !

Why and now? Hardly other any foreign major cities have such particular problem,… They may be dirty, but not dusty !

I lived in AHD and even in back mid 80s, I have seen that at 6-7 o clock, in the city area,…at all Road’s Pole lights on the river Sabarmati bridges ( a hugh Halogen light, on a very tall pole,… ) will look like a far star,…

Being the Manchester of India and having 75-80+ Cloth mils, the smoke and coal dust from all chimneys will come down in the evening,…settle on ground at night and whole city would be in an envelope of lung and throat hazard heart-paining unbearable smog and dust clouds,… ! Delhi and I guess Kolkata, Bangalore Hyderabad, Chennai,. All must have the same situation,.. I think,… !

Dunn’o who will dust vacuum those cities and how ? Delhi airport, for this very reason was declared as world’ no 1 risky airport, in a news, few months ago, no ?