Thread: I have cancer..
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have cancer..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I am bored of Fb, wa, instagram etc. I like EC because you can post whatever you want, without worrying about judgment from a nosy relative. EC can be fun. There used to be a lot of witty members. They probably left because moss were too strict. You need controversy to drive ratings up. That's just part of the game.

I know how hard it is to manage a forum while you have other shit to do. I truly appreciate you keeping the site open and I also appreciate the work that goes into administering the site.

One more thing - EC needs to be mobile friendly. Does vbulletin have a mobile app?
EC does have a mobile friendly url. Charchila may be able to help. I do not remember.
I access it from my mobile most of the time though using desktop url.