View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:58 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Completed 'Aaj Cha Divas Mazha'. Fantastic movie with its simplistic story. As Sarvistakamana pai says above, good writing, acting and music

Saw 'Deool' or something too. Another simple movie but great story and acting. A simpleton dreams of seeing a god under a tree... and the only logical person in the village is out of town at that time. So as the story spreads, the unscrupulous of the villagers (including unwilling Nana Patekar) build a temple and make hay while the sun shines. The simpleton is confused and amazed by his own actions.

'Fakt Ladh Manha' - a Kottey-Sikkay/Sholay remake. Nothing fancy. Just good acting and a bit of a masala movie.
What a coincidence just this past weekend I saw Fakt ladh mhana. Someone even read out the poem to me, if you know what I'm talking about. The poem, baba. There's a poem on fakt ladh mhana!

P.s. Btw- itne din kahaan gayab tha kinda missed you