View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 04:08 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future
Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Last night.. no throughout the day I was tortured by the lusty images of Ramya Krishnan and Moushmi Chatterjee. I was lost back in time, travelled in time to a few years ago.. Oh.... Ramya and Moushmi....

Then boss came to ask me something related to work. man Suddenly I realised that both are now aunties but Ramya still has it..

Oh sorry, did I derail the thread.. Sorry folks.. wont happen again...
Charcha Bhai, lemme help you her a bit. Ramyaji had a one song special in a tamil movie called "kaakha kaakha" great movie, but the part where you'll love is where she comes in a song at the ends of the movie. The song is about bondage and I'll let your imagination do the rest. The movie came out at 2003 and she looked ravishing in that song. hai hai those expressions, I am already weak in my knees as I write