View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:35 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Curious Case of Advani

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
On the contrary, we JUST CANNOT give him enough credit for all that he's done for the Hindus!

Allah almighty obviously has a soft corner for us Hindus, and so, he 'used' Jinnah in ensuring a great future for us Hindus by making him fight for (ostensibly) the Muslims!
Read this piece, from which Jaswant Singh seems to have copied his 2009 work. i also remember seeing this in some Pakistani Videos. One of which suggested that Patel was so averse to the idea of living with peaceful folks that he pushed for partition. If i find that, i will post the link.

And do not forget the role of Inglistan.

Iqbal wrote Saare Jahan se acchha - The He went to England and got this idea of a new country. The name was given by Rahmat Ali, again in Inglistan. And tired of Gandhi and Nehru, Jinnah decided to live in England, enjoying west end theatre when he decided to give force to this Idea.

Shakti Pai, understand Partition has been painful for your family, but overall, it has been better for people who ended up in India. Imagine having all those Frontier and Swat guys as a part of India.