Thread: Chor Saale!
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chor Saale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
Guys,

I am feeling so saddened by this episode and thought I will share this with you.. Me and my wife decided to go grocery shopping yesterday and it was kinda of late (after 9.00 PM).. We went to a nearby Asian Market which sells good Sabzi and is open till late at night.. I noticed another desi couple who walked in just at the same time as we did... Both of them were dressed trendy and looked well to do.. I noticed them once or twice again bagging vegetables, near the meat section etc..Now this is a fresh Produce place..You bag your own stuff and you have to go to the checkout and the person there weighs and charges you the amount for the stuff purchased..

This Market has a lot of checkout lanes but understandably, most of the lanes are closed due to low traffic of customers at night.. We were waiting for our turn in an open checkout lane when i saw the desi couple passing through a closed check out lane and casually walking out of the store with a cart full of bags...

Now I did not want to raise an alarm because I wasn't sure but the more I think about that episode, the more I am convinced that they stole..

It saddens me to see people doing such things especially desis..

are u nuts! All desi stores have CCTV, so its very likely that the couple knew the store owner