View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
sSaala... my 2 pegs are wasted..... Behenchoaad Outlook....

I should have guessed that the source is that pathetic rag called OUTLOOK

When I was in India, this rag had just started and I signed up for a trial subscription.. Oh what a blunder. If CNN in USA is the extreme Left and wahcked out liberal bull crap then Outlook is the Indian equivalent behind the leader Times Of India.

About the topic at hand - Well, whatever you say, it was the fcuker Mushy who helped USA during attack on Taliban. When Bush asked Vajpayee to help during Iraq war, Vajpayee said no! We can send our troops on missions to Sri Lanka as peace keeping force but when it came to making friends with the biggest don in the world - the USA - we just pushed forth United Nations! What is UN? Fcuking corrupt Koffee Annan. He is being absolved of his oil for food scam!!

Anyway, we deserve a kick in our ass for not taking aciton on Pakistan when we deserved to attack them post the Parliament terrorist episode.

And this Outlook is full of whore scum who hate Hindus. Simple. Just write anti-Hindu and your rag sells. FCUK .. Behenchhoad.. Hindu log ko gaali dete raaho...

I really like the Muslims in this aspect. However wrong they maybe or however terrorist minded - they are never ashamed to be born Muslim nor criticise another Muslim and will kill for sake of protecting the Muslims.. I wish we Hindus can teach such "ashamed to be born Hindus" a really good lesson..

Oh how I wish that old doddering fool Vajpayee had not left the Mandir agenda...Behenchhooaad Pakistanis will get F-16 and we will keep sucking Putin's dick for defunct Mig 29 and Sukhois! Wah... saala sab se bade bhai USA se dosti karna mangta.. Putin kya zhaanta ukhad lega.. anyway.. saala daaru kam pad gaya.. abhi aur peena padega.. Jaane do.. main to piyela hoon.. tum loag bura nahi manna.....

Saala phir se ek cchhaadhan padega peg...good night...