View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:34 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: no PHONE NUMBERS ... WRITE SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars

Please do not divulge the detels ... just confirm YES or NO ... how meny of you have been contacted and received private messages in your free message folder?

I can understand why so many movie stars have not logged in for the past few days. Bollywood film industry must be worried due to political events of last few days. I was expecting Didi Rekha's reply ... hopefully next week.

I remember ... two or three superstars of Bollywood joined this site except they mek mistek of registering with real names. So many crazy members didn't believe they were who they were and they left ... I mean superstars left but crazies stayed on. I wish it was other way around.

It was because of reason mensioned above that now they (movie stars super stars) login using not real nem nems.

Didi Rekha ... just send me a pm ... don't reply here in opun forum.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!