View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:38 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weekend dillemma - What to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
billya barber was unadulterated trash.. RNBDJ i found to be light hearted entertainment.. i actually enjoyed the interiors of the amritsar house, the songs were nice/catchy, overall enjoyable.. i did not get into it intellectually.. (i agree with you, wife not recognising hubby etc.. fine points) but in a broadwayish/ song and dance level the movie worked for me.. (bright colors/ some level of innocence/ song and dance) just suspend your beliefs/intelligence and enjoy the movie type timepass
songs and dance was good... i agree. but too many dance and singing shows on TV these days... desi as well as american TV.