View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayaguzra#1 View Post
Last night was very torturous for me. Priyanka bar bar ke sapne me aayi. In my dreams she came in the avtar of seductress. There was this movie she made with Akshay a few years back, a copy of English movie, where she's Akshay boss and wants to have a illicit relation with him. The only differance is in my dreams I was playing Akshay's role and the story and climax turned out to be different

Last night.. no throughout the day I was tortured by the lusty images of Ramya Krishnan and Moushmi Chatterjee. I was lost back in time, travelled in time to a few years ago.. Oh.... Ramya and Moushmi....

Then boss came to ask me something related to work. man Suddenly I realised that both are now aunties but Ramya still has it..

Oh sorry, did I derail the thread.. Sorry folks.. wont happen again...