View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2008, 11:09 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future
Re: Contact ... SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars ... use this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
You and compukid seem to have a fetish for this Zoha Ali Khan. For me, its like this, being very honest now - Imagine you are standing and Zoha is about to give you a nice ' ' job ... For me, its like turning gay and getting blown by Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi!! Zoha looks like her father. I dont know how you find Zoha's face attractive.

Now you are talking! Talk about raaton ki neend kharaab .. ooooohh maaauuuaaah... Priyanka.... is ... so haaawwwtt and ... Oh man I love her.
haha I dont face that problem. When I was growing up I never saw the old fart patuadi. Unfortunately for you looks like you have seen him a lot when you grew up. yeh aap ki misfortune he charcha bhai ki you cannot adore a hottie and cutie like zoha