View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Kangana blasts Hrithik in interview---is she mad or for real ?

Out of all the movies listed here,... I have seen almost many of them,.. but I noticed her as Kangna only in Queen and Tanu weds Manu and Rangoon, ONLY .

Rest were to me,... it was some unknown new actress ( who cares ! - I even don't remember... ) with negligible and ignorable role, even in Gangster, Krissh-3, Kites, fashion, or whatever,.. I read here, and that's what tells me,.. Of she was there too I never knew,.. ? ..

http://www.bollywoodbx.com/kangna-ranaut-movies-list

She somehow tries to speak like Meena kumari and many a times, the scenes situation and weight needed in dialects remains different,.. and that to me sounds real pathetic,... !

I liked her struggle and self-challenged ( running away bride like ) life-stories and wish to reading and hearing more from her in interviews,...

but still the movies does not connect me, and even in super-hits , I always feel,../ rather someone else should had done that, and would had been lot better,..... let say Priyanka, Aish or Dina Penty ( or Sri, Dimple, Juhi or Madhuri in her prime ) had done Queen or Tanu weds,..,... the movie had been even 3X more successful,...!