View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Father killed daughter to hide his affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post

I don't know if she knows anything or not, if she is guilty, hiding anything, has any part in the incident or not, but as a mother, I strongly feel her behavior is extremely suspicious and stops me from thinking she is as innocent as she wants the world to believe she is.
After reading the report quoted by 'Indian' i am quite shocked to realize that the mother actually locks her daughters room (Is this how it happens these days?). I mean, which parents in their right minds would lock the daughters room from outside, go back and close their room, switch on the AC and sleep?
Forget about the murder, what if daughter was chocking by eating something, or there is fire in the room or some other emergency where she needs to get out? FAST? Nupur locks the daughters room but doesnt mind if the daughter is on internet until past mid-night on a school day?

Parents certainly know something.

Edit: I just read that she can open the door from inside. Good...

Last edited by Rakhi; February 11th, 2011 at 10:17 AM.