View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008, 04:00 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by motowner View Post
The fact that in a democracy 'we get the politicians we deserve', applies to the entire country and not just West Bengal. The entire country has been screwed over by politicians for decades, so why single out the poor farmers in West Bengal? We as a country are not intelligent enough to chose our own leaders.

Anyway, no point saying any of this. You seem to have very bigoted views against most people outside of Maharashtra. You apparently hate an entire state because of some stupid 'jute bag' policy by some stupid politician.

I hate communism too and hope that Bengal and Kerela will be able to get rid of this cancer soon. But in this particular case the intentions of the govt seemed good, except that it was not able to broker a good deal with the farmers, and Mamta Bitch took full advantage of the situation.
Yeah, I did not vote for the fucking Commies. But the morons in West Bengal did and it fucking affected me and my family. It affected my business. So yes, I hate those fucks in West Bengal who vote for Communists. And they are no good to the nation anyway - what have they done besides cry cry and cry? Poor farmers are in every state but the commie fuckers keep singing the same tune! Fuck West Bengal Communists.

And your blanket statement that I hate anyone outside Maharashtra.. puhleeeaaseee.... Sheet I feel like laughing Go search threads when people have started threads about Telugu and Madrasi and rassam and sambar... I have never sided with anyone but always tried to be united.

But yes, recently everyone is bashing MAHARASHTRIANS in the same vein as bashing Raj Thackrey. Raj is not entire Maharashtra nor does he alone represent us Marathis! Even then I bowed out of the discussion because it was getting ugly.

And I dont need anyone's certificate to prove that West Bengal is good for nothing. The civilian nuclear deal made it amply clear who those whorefag CPI leaders really are - antinational assholes. The Nano plant pull out amply demonstrates that these WB commie fucks need to go back to making jute tampoons and shove it up their asses!