View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
From what I read, Tatas did not buy the land. They leased it from the Govt. It was WB Government's s job to properly compensate farmers. Either they didn't do their job right, or the Mamta didn't let them do their job. There is no point in blaming Tata for the mess. I only blame Tata's for their poor judgement in venturing into WB.

Ravi, the West Bengal government bought the land. The govt wanted to make the state industry friendly. Tata's is the biggest name and hence we know of the Singur and Nandigram fiasco. If you dig a bit more you will realise that many other smaller industries are also fucked after investing in setting up shop in WB.

The communist run state government wanted to get industry into the state and they are now reaping the fruits of what they sowed all these years - communism, unionised workforce, extreme left attitude. Now the morons of West Bengal deserve to sit and spin jute.

I really dont care if West Bengal becomes as pathetic as Beggardesh. I hate their communism and their jute only cement bag policy for atleast 50% of a company's production. My father was into construction line. He used to buy cement manufactured by a company called ACC. When these fucks forced ACC and others to package 50% of their output in jut only bags - just so that the jute cottage industry in WB could survive - my father used to have losses due to cement seepage from these bags. He had no choice but to get ACC cement half in paper bags and other in jute crap bags!!

So if these fucking farmers in West Bengal are screwed, I dont care. If the jute spinners are fucked let them be. Its their own folly for electing communists time and again. They get the government they deserve. And I am glad that now the rest of the country does not care of communism except in West Bengal and Kerala. And globalisation and economic liberalisation cannot force cement companies to pack their product in fucking west bengal made jute bags.

Yeah, I dont shed tears for Tata Motors and infact feel happy that finally the wise old Ratan Tata learnt a basic lesson - Communists are worse than a jihadi terrorist. A terrorist is like a fatal disease which quickly devours you and you are dead. Communism puts cancer to shame, in that it will screw you over ever so slowly and wont even let you die.