View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things that make no sense ... advantage of being illetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Let's move to Bengal. Farmers were forced by the government to surrender land so Tata could get it dirt-cheap to build world's cheapest car. Some farmers have yet to get compensation. A farmer or two have committed suicide having lost the land which provided livelihood for many generations. So why are we sympathising with the Tatas?
Don't go on suicides...India is a strange land.... If amma gets a fever...five people will commit suicide......No need to sympathise with Tatas.... they are businessmen....they are not making Nano for social welfare...it is a money making idea.... but then innovation is the spirit of the economy... it is a trade-off...It's a long journey from ambassador to nano....