View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:55 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
All forms of observation damages or changes the subject of observation in one form or another.
Stop talking quantum physics and heisenberg's uncertainty principle.. That was my subject and I know how complicated it is to comprehend and trust me you ain't that grown up yet.

Quote:
It makes me sad that no one wants to debate in terms of logic or behaviour.
Yes banana grows on banana trees. Discuss.

Quote:
It saddens me even more that we Indians prefer things only in terms of personality. No wonder we are so easily fooled.

A really really sad thing. Such behavior ensures we Indians are confined to Gods and Goddesses whose behavior we assume to be perfect. None of us trust this universe to do the right thing aka a critical aspect of the Sanatan Dharma concept.
Stop smoking that stuff and having hallucinations... you are a little too full of it (what ever you might be smoking)