View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
It makes me very sad that no one responded to what I said in logical terms.

All forms of observation damages or changes the subject of observation in one form or another.

It makes me sad that no one wants to debate in terms of logic or behaviour.

It saddens me even more that we Indians prefer things only in terms of personality. No wonder we are so easily fooled.

A really really sad thing. Such behavior ensures we Indians are confined to Gods and Goddesses whose behavior we assume to be perfect. None of us trust this universe to do the right thing aka a critical aspect of the Sanatan Dharma concept.
So sad ... too bad .. its all the fault of the bloody congress.