View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2016, 04:12 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is the strong government action against JNU students justified ??

Girish Karnad says that he should be allowed to say that "I wish India gets divided into bits". He says it's "freedom of expression" & not a crime unless & until he turns violent.

Where are these advocates of "freedom of expression" when NSA is invoked on a man for issuing statement that Mo may have been the 1st homo. Or when a lady journo in Mumbai went into hiding because her Urdu newspaper reproduced Charlie hebedo cartoons. And other sickular incidents from sickular citadels like WB & Kerala.

These sickulars come out like frogs do during rains. And I used to like their works as artists (or whatever they are). Swara Bhaskar of Tanu weds Manu is another one.

Reality is they don't like the current establishment & 1 men in particular. Most people know this but modi should speak-up too. If an student commits suicide in a hyderabad Univ, he is responsible (where trs is in power). If a student is arrested in a Delhi univ, he is responsible (because Delhi police is under centre). The reasons & story behind those incidents is forgotten. And the focus is to prove that "this happened because of him".

Modi should issue a statement letting general public know this & ask them to beware of the sickular desings. His voters did not vote for him to maintain a "dignified silence like a king".

A video worth a watch.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE