View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: no PHONE NUMBERS ... WRITE SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars

Dear Sir Moderator SWAMIJI,

Sadar Pranam.

Charchilla Sahib wrote saying, you are the right member to approach. You are in direct daily contact with legend of our Indian film industry Sir Amitabh? I have a question for Sir Bachhan Sahib related to KBC. Should I post my question here or write you in private message?

I researched on google but couldn't find the answer.

Awaiting for your kind reply.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Member Badri

PS You can contact me via private message if you do not wish to reply here.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com