View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When did this happen?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I will pick the high-heels girl. Why because high-heels look good up in the air. Have you ever seen flats up in the air I have never... either bare-feet or high-heels.
Did you just imply what i think you did?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Umm please don't. Study doesn't show that there are 50% more dudes waiting for the chick in high heels to bend over to pick up the glove.
What if she were wearing pants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
This is so true ... you cant even join social sites without being accosted by 'debris' of your past ...

A gentleman brings flats home and heels to the motels ...
Badriji, we are not talking about introducing her to mom. Just 'pick-up', you know those one night stands? If it were about introcuding to mom, we probably will be looking at more than what she is wearing

You havent mentioned, heels for you or no heels?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
The actual degrading of Pluto happened in 2006.

On September 13, 2006, the IAU included Pluto, Eris, and the Eridian moon Dysnomia in their Minor Planet Catalogue, giving them the official minor planet designations "(134340) Pluto", "(136199) Eris", and "(136199) Eris I Dysnomia".[147] If Pluto had been given a minor planet name upon its discovery, the number would have been about 1,164 rather than 134,340. So, whatever was your news source then missed this.
You are bent upon making me feel like a blonde today