View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2014, 09:13 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your thought for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Thought for today: Sane reached 75 posts in this thread.
Thank you... thank you, all echans. You made my day... and I did not even try. I love you all so much... so much that I would like to share this song with you... it reminded me of you all when I heard it on the radio this morning,

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

That you think yourself as non Indian and hence not in the 100%.
Sagar pai... look at my name. It automatically includes me in the list of fools... whether I am Indian or non-Indian. I am such a fool that my forehead is all red with all the s

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
One interesting remark in Linkedin which inspired sane pai.
"I read the Bible and many other early in Life and became an atheist."
This one you got wrong. What inspired me to become an atheist is looking around at the religious people. The thought that shot through my mind was, if religion can do that to you then I would rather be irreligious. Of course, reading all the religious books later on only confirmed by beliefs

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless