View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can you lookup this IP address for me?

Termi and Amtha ,
The reason I posted this question is to include all of you in such things because I feel you guys care for echarcha more than me. CoolDude and Tantuji are like the gardeners here and its you folks who makeup the fertiliser to keep our garden evergreen. So I asked you. I know very well what you say and I know from experience that what I did was the right thing.

Just wanted to be open because lately I am getting irritated with the duplicate id attacking me nonsense and I am sounding very angry and arrogant. Just wanted to let you know that its purely because of this frustration of morons acting like morons. I am still the same guy who enjoys farting and doodie jokes!

Infact, I have a new observation to share with you all. Let me go for lunch and I will come back and share it with you.