PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh to decide India's future

SachhaDesi
February 26th, 2001, 09:09 AM
How pathetic these people are. Illegal immigrants are pouring in and Congress party is not in a mood to even think about it. May be these illegal people are their votebanks. Why the hell our jawans are dying in Kashmir to save the border when another border is wide open for ISI to infilltrate terrorists? God knows what is going to happnen to India.

http://www.timesofindia.com/today/26indu4.htm

gandesh
February 26th, 2001, 10:47 AM
kick fu*king mulli bangladeshis out... if some genuine indian mullis get kicked out in the process too then just too bad.... they deserve it anyway :mad:

viking
February 26th, 2001, 11:11 AM
This Congress party is not a political party with nationalistic leanings.It's basically a business house with a new Italian CEO.If it was found viable the Congress would not even mind striking a deal with General Pervert Musharraf
to send in enough Pakistani Muslims to win in the border states of Gujrat and Rajasthan:D.

After all India is an international Dharamshala!.

February 26th, 2001, 11:19 AM
eom

echarcha
February 26th, 2001, 11:22 AM
I think that unless we face a major attack from outside enemies, we will not improve. Rather our inept govt. wont wake up.

This is not to wish that outsiders should attack India for us to improve. But from the going-ons of the past few years in Kashmir and the bomb lasts in Mumbai and other routine(sic) terrorist activities in other parts of India, I think it wont be long before outsiders infiltrate us deeply and screw us to glory! :mad:

Also, this is for vote bank based politics. Honestly, whether its the Congress or the BJP or Samajwadi or any party, all of them have at some point of time used the vote bank techniques to garner votes.

The best thing to prevent this infiltration was the almost successful scheme of Voter ID cards started by the then Election Commissioner T.N. Sheshan. ALl the states were complying to it. Infact I received my voter card too. Then this corrupt rascal Laloo Prasad Yadav went to court to stop it. Even the idiotic judge agreed to Laloo's arguments and ordered that the cards were not essential.

The stupid legal system did not realise that T.N.Sheshan was trying to introduce something like a unique identity akin to the SSN in the USA. This voter card would have prevented bogus voting at elections and also would have been an absolute means of identity. Atleast Sheshan tried to start a good system. But at that time none of the other parties opposed Laloo's ulteriori motives.

Well as they say, we get the government that we deserve! :(