View Full Version : Mallaika arora married a pig

chirag2000
February 21st, 2001, 10:10 AM
mallaika is 1 of the most SEXY girls on this planet
arbaaz is shit faced pig nosed idiot

any more adjectives for arbaaz welcome

aurangzeb
February 21st, 2001, 11:06 AM
Malaika is a Hindu(Kaffar) while Arbaaz is a Pathan Muslim.So it's natural for her to marry him.Hindu girls do prefer to marry Pathans.All of the Pathans have married Hindu girls.

laal_langot
February 21st, 2001, 11:10 AM
Aa gaya bin gotiya....by the way chirag masla kya hai bhai????aaj do saal baad yaad aaya ke shaadi ho gayi dono ki???lagta hai aapko shaadi mein rasgulle naheen mile khaane ko isliye itna kadwaa bol rahe ho....

Honi thi shaadi ho gayi....abb kya iski saza dene ke liye Malaika ka divorce karwaa ke uski shaadi Bangaru se karwayogay???

aurangzeb
February 21st, 2001, 11:45 AM
In some sates of the USA our Muslim community has offered rewards for any of our Muslim men who would marry a Kaffar girl and make her into a believer.

This the unity that we Muslims have.We are the men of Allah.

Allah Hafiz

aryaputra
February 21st, 2001, 11:51 AM
bechara aurangzeb,

soch raha hoga, ab mein kis kafar randi ko pataooo...

tch...tch...

'cause all those pathans have married indian randis. :D

since no Hindu in his right sense would have married those girls anyhow.

acche ijjatdar gharane ki kudi se shaadi kar ke dikhao. Tab maan jaoonga.

perfect_storm
February 21st, 2001, 11:58 AM
Yes everyone knows How unite Muslims are.

Shia bole Sunni Kaafir, Sunni bole Shia.
Aurengzeb ne thakht ki khatir, apne bhai ko marwa diya.

Pakistan and Bangladesh, they don't want to be unite.
Neither Pakistan ready to welcome Bihari Musalman nor Bangladesh. They (approx. 1 lakh) are living like refugee in Bangladesh.

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 21st, 2001, 12:38 PM
AORANZEB TU CHUP HO JA WARNA ...............

Are budbak jab sabhi log yaha teri beijjati (insult) karat hai to tu kahe chup nahi ho jaat. Tu sasur bahut Besharam hai.

Tsunami
February 21st, 2001, 12:45 PM
Who said Malaika Arora is a HINDU!!!Her father is a punjabi while her mother is a Christian and Malaika has adopted Christianity.She got married to Arbaaz in a christian traditional way.

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 21st, 2001, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Tsunami
Who said Malaika Arora is a HINDU!!!Her father is a punjabi while her mother is a Christian and Malaika has adopted Christianity.She got married to Arbaaz in a christian traditional way.

Arre yahan to ulta hi ho gaya. Sasuri Malvika ne AORANZEB ke PATHAN ko hi Kaffar bana diya.
Aab is Pathan(once was not now) ke bacchon(kids) ka naam hoga James, Sharon, Marah etc, etc

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 21st, 2001, 01:17 PM
are aornzeb, kaha bhag gaye ho. Kahe uttar nahi de rahe.

laal_langot
February 21st, 2001, 01:21 PM
Aungu ko nangu jo karr diye hain Tsunami ji isliye chup raha hai sasur ka naati...arrey o Aunguaaaa tanik charchanon ko bhi dikhaaye de ke tohaar nangu pangu pose kaisa nazar aata hai bhaiii...sarmaayo naahin koi tohaar pe naahin hasegaaaa....kaa bolat ho LALLUA ji hum sahi bol raha hoon ke naahi???

Xandu
February 21st, 2001, 01:34 PM
aurangzeb,

i'm not doing your sister and momma anymore. Narci here has taken charge and i'm sure wil take good care. the panties are still at my place. come collect it.... and get your arse all oiled up lest it hurts... Now, you don wanna go back to Pak walkin a li'l strange, do you?

X

Xandu
February 21st, 2001, 01:41 PM
... saw Tsunami's post later...
Tsunami, VGJ :) ... Information is power ... came like a tide and swept that Paki away ;)

X

viking
February 21st, 2001, 04:09 PM
I hate what that Aurangzeb says but yes sadly Indian girls are truly mad after those Muslims.I know of a girl who married a Muslim in Mumbai and she was forced to convert to Islam.Her parents have since severed contacts with her,she now even has started wearing the burkha and commonly uses the words 'Ya Allah' and 'Insha Allah' just like that Aurangzeb.Man some Hindu girls really suck!.They dont have any pride and no sense of identity.

On the contrary a Muslim girl fell in love with a Hindu guy and was ready to convert to Hinduism but the marraige could not take place coz his parents refused.

[Edited by viking on 02-21-2001 at 06:12 PM]

Xandu
February 21st, 2001, 06:07 PM
viking,

your spite is not justified. first thing is you are speaking generic on the basis of one case that you know of. i can present a 1000 converse cases.

this severance of contact happens a lot in Hindu tradition because they are rigid. Hinduism is suffering from castism in a big way. If i were to have a sister who marries a non-brahmin Hindu (forget Muslim) then I'm dead sure most of my family would sever relationships. Makes sense to you?? Atleast does not make sense to me.

this whole system of hindusim really sucks, and when we, the young (supposedly yuppy) generation try to reason with the traditions and question its validity .. are stonewalled in the name of century old traditions. total BS. Now they want to stop valentine day celebrations - to do so they come wearing shirts and pants. hypocrites. Our favourite Aurangzeb tried to tell his guys about not celebrating Valentine to his folks on his fav. forum and got kicked out from there. not a single other person there favored that as opposed to what I see on eCharcha polls.

it may be a bit of digression from this theme but this article pretty much sums up some truths about us: http://www.indiaworld.com/yourstory/yourstory04.htm

Randheer
February 21st, 2001, 09:21 PM
Aurangzeb bhai,tumhara Pathan Arbaaz to Malaika ki kamayi khata hai,Bechari Malaika ko Love Line mein Nangi hokar aana padta hai,Arbaaz ka pet bharne ke liye.
Tumhare Pathan ki Gairat kahan chali gayi

chirag2000
February 21st, 2001, 10:08 PM
hey laandya aurangzeb
malaika arora mum is catholic and father a punjabi hindu
arbaaz khan mum is a mahrashtrian hindu
and his dad a muslim

so their kid will be a punjabi + marathi hindu
and christian + muslim
2 parts of hinduism = islam + christianty

Xandu
February 21st, 2001, 11:29 PM
In some sates of the USA our Muslim community has offered rewards for any of our Muslim men who would marry a Kaffar girl and make her into a believer.

This the unity that we Muslims have.We are the men of Allah.

uski pathani gairat abhi bhi hai. that's his only hope of making a living - if he practices well enough he may get a pathani villian extra's role in a flop film in Bombay - Bollywood.

convert to Islam incentive ki baat kar raha tha chu****
uske Pathan paise ke liye bhooke kutte ki tarah jeeb bahar latkake chala gaya Malaika ke paas.

aurangzeb. does the word Gigolo describe you Pathans correctly?

X

PS: my apology to gigolos

poornima
February 21st, 2001, 11:29 PM
Begani saadi main Abdulla deewana.

Anyways Arbaaz khan looks great.

Xandu
February 21st, 2001, 11:33 PM
he looks like a lizard.

my apologies to lizards ;)

poornima
February 21st, 2001, 11:39 PM
jealous kya????

Xandu
February 21st, 2001, 11:41 PM
I don't know..
Ask him

Randheer
February 22nd, 2001, 12:39 AM
Poornima ji,
Kya aap sahi mein Poornima ji hain ki koi Ladka hain jo ki
Humko Tadpa rahen hain.

As far as feeling Jealous,Malaika generally shows all parts of her body on MTV only.So we are satisfied,
And on Bed Every Women feels same....
So no jealousy

chirag2000
February 22nd, 2001, 03:25 AM
Arbaaz looks like mik which gets spoilt because it wasnt refrigerated in the night.

malaika [hmmn slurp] looks like fresh malai

smartganduinuk
February 22nd, 2001, 04:43 AM
viking,
Xandu rightly said.... there are so many indian guys here in london who have married a pakistani girl and she has converted to hinduism.... difficult to believe ehh..... come here n I will take u to atleast 10 such couples :)

nothing to be jealous of arbaaz..... do din kee chandni...

aake guzar jayegi... whats more important is the beauty of the soul when u r looking for a life partner... movies..heros...heroines...timepass chalega....hota hai..chalta hai..

but ek baat sach hai... I hate pakistanis..not muslims....and anyway there never was a fight between hindu-muslims..it was all made up by these bloody selfish politicians n so many people lost their lives...

smartganduinuk
February 22nd, 2001, 05:00 AM
so chill out guys......
just dekho...aish karo....

February 22nd, 2001, 07:47 AM
.... who she marries is her business, but the subject is good for gossip !!!

February 22nd, 2001, 07:55 AM
... same in bed ???

You just killed the curiousity of all monogamous desis on this site !! Good work dude !!

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 22nd, 2001, 08:11 AM
Aab ee baat chal hi padi hai to bataye det hoo, ki hum hean March'00 mai aaya tha. Total 11 months hua hai. Aabhi tak 3 pakistani ladkiyon ko chitt karr chuke hai hum. Hum Groove astreet, jersey city pe rahta hoo. Bahut Pakistani rahte hai huan. Huan pakistani ladki milna bahut aasaan hai.
Aour ek baat aour bata det hai , out of these 3 cases 2 cases mai pahal (initiative) londiyon ne liye hai.

aryaputra
February 22nd, 2001, 08:33 AM
laloo,

woh pakistani londiyan jaanti hain ki hindu ladka acchha kamayega...pakistani suaaar londe ko sabki gaand mein dalne ke sivay koi kaam dhandha nahin hain...kamayega kya? khilayega kya?

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 22nd, 2001, 08:47 AM
Thik kahat ho aryaputra, paisa to sasur bahut kharab karwa diya sasuriyon ne. Per aab wasool khoob karte hain hum. Jab mann kiya teeno mai se kisi ko bhi bula liye.
Koi se bhi sasuri mana nahi kar sakat.

laal_langot
February 22nd, 2001, 08:56 AM
Bhai Lallua abb matball ki tohaar tastewaa RABRI SE SEWAIYON pe aa gawa hai???Dono haath pateelay mein aur sar handiyaa mein????

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 22nd, 2001, 08:59 AM
Ha ha ha ha !!! Arre BudBak chup raho. Dheere bolo ee bahut sensitive matterwa hai.

laal_langot
February 22nd, 2001, 09:10 AM
Hum kabhu bole rahein ke E matterbaa Sanseeteeb naahin hai.....hum tohaar saath hain.....humra support fullbaa taur pe tohre liye hai.....hum mantar padhna aur nikaah padhwaana dono seekhe hain....pushtaini maulvandit(maulvi + pandit)hain bhaiya tensioniaaaaannaaa matt...hum tohar sewiyaan mein se doodh nikaalne ka rightbaaaaa kaisan de sakat hainnnn

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 22nd, 2001, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by laal_langot
Hum kabhu bole rahein ke E matterbaa Sanseeteeb naahin hai.....hum tohaar saath hain.....humra support fullbaa taur pe tohre liye hai.....hum mantar padhna aur nikaah padhwaana dono seekhe hain....pushtaini maulvandit(maulvi + pandit)hain bhaiya tensioniaaaaannaaa matt...hum tohar sewiyaan mein se doodh nikaalne ka rightbaaaaa kaisan de sakat hainnnn

Arre sasur pagla gaye ho ka. hum kyon tensioniayeje.
Jab bina nikah ke hi hamara DANDA geela ho jat hai to hum kahe nikah karre. Arre humme nikah fikah ki konhoo jarurat nahi hai.

laal_langot
February 22nd, 2001, 09:21 AM
Arrey bhaiya bhadkat kahe ho hum to suggestiyaa rahe they ke koithi helpwaa chaahe ho to humkaa orderwaa thok deyo....

Laloo Prasad Yadav
February 22nd, 2001, 09:24 AM
Thik hai bhai, Thanku vhery vhery mach