PDA

View Full Version : Stop dirty language against Hindu gods ( Ganapati)

yrpude
January 18th, 2002, 01:15 AM
Dear Sir

I am being blamed by many for using foul language for somebody who started first for me.
OK
I can take foul language on me. But I can not accept somebody using abusive language to Ganesh and to Dasharath; this can happen on my death.
I swear by god If i see that man i cut him .
The so called senior E charchan started abusing me when I reply a thread to this abuse to Hindu gods.
This can not be accepted in a country called Hindustan. Then such bastards should have gone to Pakistan and they have no right to exists in Hindustan.
I have not to insult or abuse any body just for a fun sake. Please try to understan my feeling.
I protest to many e charchans who were calmly reading that thread and keeping quiet.
Gentlemen we are from a Bharat desh and remember Shivaji Maharaj;Sumbhaji; Guru Gobind sing/

yrpude
January 18th, 2002, 01:46 AM
Dear Sir
You can ban me on this forum . OK.
But ban derogatory statements made by some of members about Hindu gods.
Have some self respect gentlemen
Remenber Sambhaji Maharaj.
OK.

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by yrpude
Dear Sir
OK.

Members here abuse Christ and Prophet Mohammad in particular all the time. I know it hurts just big time, forget and try to forgive.

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Yrpude,
Also remember that some of the charchans here don't beleive in God and many of them dont take relegion seriously at all. ......chill out.

IA
January 18th, 2002, 05:50 AM
yrpude sir if someone uses abusive language for prophet you always come in support for him. If you can not take it than don't give it also.

Netra
January 18th, 2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Freedom_Peace
Yrpude,
Also remember that some of the charchans here don't beleive in God and many of them dont take relegion seriously at all. ......chill out.

Yeah I am one of them. God, if he exists, should be able to take care of himself. He doesn't need humans to defend him.

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Netra

Yeah I am one of them. God, if he exists, should be able to take care of himself. He doesn't need humans to defend him.

Main aap ke bahut izzat karta huan isle aap se kuch argue naihn karta.
God always takes care of himself.... we need him - he doesn't need us.
Please don't take it personally Netraji,

Here is what Quran says:

Unbelievers argue regarding resurrection taking place after bones
of dead people have disintegrated in the earth and how each individual would be identified on the Day of Judgement. Almighty Allah answers that He can not only assemble our bones but can also reconstruct perfectly our very fingertips.

"Does man think that We Cannot assemble his bones?
Nay, We are able to put Together in perfect order The very tips
of his fingers." [Al-Qur'aan 75:3-4]

In 1880, fingerprinting became the scientific method of
identification, after research done by Sir Francis Golt. No two
persons in the world can ever have exactly the same fingerprint pattern. That is the reason why Police forces worldwide use fingerprints to Identify the criminal. 1400 years ago, who could have known the uniqueness of each human's fingerprint? Surely it could have been none other than the Creator Himself!

Netra
January 18th, 2002, 06:07 AM
Don't worry FP. I never take things personally. Do you know that although I am an agnostic, my husband is a staunch believer in God. We have these arguments all the time, but we actually enjoy them.

One good thing about my husband though. Although he is a Hindu and does all the poojas artis et.al., he doesn't put down other religions. He believes that all beliefs lead to the same objective. I have never seen him to criticise the beliefs of others.

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 06:21 AM
he doesn't put down other religions. He believes that all beliefs lead to the same objective. I have never seen him to criticise the beliefs of others.

Netraji,
That is the great asset (tolerance) your hubby has, which many of us (specailly me) lack.

But why is that when you are planning buy a new car or house or property or invest in stocks we do all the research but when it comes to religion we dont.

Say you are planning to get married ..... don't you want to find more about the person, who he/she is ... what kind of family.... work...money.....habits.....etc etc.....don't we do our own research and do our homework to make sure we are not ending up choosing wrong partner... Similarly one should do some research about religion too.

As Good muslims he/she has to let other know about Islam but not force them its up to the other person to think about it and do their own research and follow what they feel is right....Surely God is the one who will change the hearts and give guidence.

January 18th, 2002, 06:33 AM
Dear Sir
OK.

I was right when I guessed that videsee was the senior member who complained (danda diyaa) to echarcha. I think echarcha lied when he said that it wasn't videsee who complained.

videsee uses foul language on others but complains when he gets the same treatment.

videsee
January 18th, 2002, 06:39 AM
Dear Sir

I am being blamed by many for using foul language for somebody who started first for me.
OK
I can take foul language on me. But I can not accept somebody using abusive language to Ganesh and to Dasharath; this can happen on my death.
The so called senior E charchan started abusing me when I reply a thread to this abuse to Hindu gods.
This can not be accepted in a country called Hindustan. Then such bastards should have gone to Pakistan and they have no right to exists in Hindustan.
I have not to insult or abuse any body just for a fun sake. Please try to understan my feeling.
I protest to many e charchans who were calmly reading that thread and keeping quiet.
Gentlemen we are from a Bharat desh and remember Shivaji Maharaj;Sumbhaji; Guru Gobind sing/

Would really like to see the post you are talking about!!!!

Netra
January 18th, 2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by videsee

Would really like to see the post you are talking about!!!!

Videsee bhai, I think he is mixing you up with Aurangzeb. But I don't rememeber even Aurangzeb talking about Ganpati. Maybe Dhuru or most likely yrpude had a bad dream.

CyberKhiladi
January 18th, 2002, 06:53 AM
yeah go ahead since we already know whoa was it!!

kameena
January 18th, 2002, 09:21 AM
Dear Sir

OK

Learn something called Tolerance. The greatness of Ganapati or other Hindu gods or Prophet or Jesus Christ for that matter won't be reduced a teeny weeny bit if some potheads abuse them.

You picked up a fight here, but how many are you willing to fight outside this board? Ignoring works.

January 18th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by kameena

Learn something called Tolerance. The greatness of Ganapati or other Hindu gods or Prophet or Jesus Christ for that matter won't be reduced a teeny weeny bit if some potheads abuse them.

You picked up a fight here, but how many are you willing to fight outside this board? Ignoring works.

I appreciate your sentiments kameena. Religion bashing is done all yer round on echarcha. Unfortunately, some people who bash others religion either directly or indirectly take offense when it happens to them.

No GOD (if there is any) needs any approval from a mortal. It is just a belief, and for some people it is so dear that they could pick a fight with others.

echarcha
January 18th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Religion and Politics are very involved topics here.

I have stopped asking people to stop bashing religion as my requests have gone unheeded.

I know that some users like Dhurandhar Bhat and some others take great pleasure in bashing religion and also bashing by names of Gods and Godesses.

Whenever the discussion is about Pakistan and its version of Islam (which by the way is not the true version of Islam), some eCharchans assume it is bashing of the great Prophet himself.

Similarly many folks bash Christ just for the heck of it.

So what is the solution?

Dont get worked up. If you have a comment on the politics of religion - like the stupid jeehad of Pakistan (keyword here being Pakistan) or the nonsensical Hinduism of the Bajrang Dal (key word again the Bajrang Dal) - then make a comment but keep Gods and Prophets out of it.

Now about Private Messages (PM) - Folks these are private and meant for the individuals who send and receive them. I would really appreciate if you ignore offensive messages and not bring it out in the open. As I have said before - you may exchange your emails, phone numbers, messenger ids' and then have a one-on-one slug fest! I dont care about that. Please dont use eCharcha PM system for that!

And the most important thing - DONT COME TO ME FOR EVERY SMALL BIT OF A PROBLEM IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

If its in a thread, then I am sure moderators and I can do something about it, but puhleeeaze :rolleyes: keep me out of your PM squabbles.

I wont be able to concentrate too much on the site for a few days as the work load has increased. I would request that you sort your own squabbles in a proper manner without asking for my intervention. If you do insist that I intervene, then be prepared to wait till I have time. I am trying to participate like an eCharchan here with whatever limited time I have to visit the site. So please allow me that pleasure and not hassle me with administrative and arbitration tasks!

Thanks,

Sunit

Dhurandhar Bhat
January 18th, 2002, 10:05 AM
Mr. yrpd (no tolerance for vowels)

I'am sorry if I ever hurt your feeling.I have highest regards for Ganpati Bappa or any other Gods for that matter.Kindly take the comments at the context of it.Reliving the Righteous Islamic law as is carried out by my beloved Usama is in accordance with newtons law.I'am always second or rather react to the comments..in an attempt to break EGOS fragile as virginty here.
I never have started off with atopic rightaway abusing..its all the rehotric and jingoism our beloved countrymen are developing.

My main enemy here is intolerance,hatred,and ego apart from lack of humour guys and sheer lovebirds.

.....but then age of reason has gone after strikes in afganistaan.
...I wonder whether I shall be justifying here or all the penning....why?

dirty
January 18th, 2002, 10:19 AM
So it now Videssee , yrpude & Dhurander. Mystry deepens...
Did yrpd abuse Videsee ? Did Videsee retort back with degratory remarks abt. hindu gods? Did yrpde email back with abuses ? Was the senior member echarcha talking abt. videsee ? Who was banned ? If yrpd was banned how is he able to post ? Was sutradhar lying about Videsee ? Where does Dhurander fit into all this ? Why is he apologizing ? Will we ever see the post yrpd was talking about ? Who is waqar's mother ? Does he really have 6 fathers ?

(In Ashok Kumar Style.......)
Agle Hafte dekhenge .... Hum Log

January 18th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by dirty
Did yrpd abuse Videsee ? Did Videsee retort back with degratory remarks abt. hindu gods? Did yrpde email back with abuses ? Was the senior member echarcha talking abt. videsee ? Who was banned ? If yrpd was banned how is he able to post ? Was sutradhar lying about Videsee ? Where does Dhurander fit into all this ? Why is he apologizing ? Will we ever see the post yrpd was talking about ? Who is waqar's mother ? Does he really have 6 fathers ?

this is deeper than the WTC mysteries that freedom_peace was talking about.

:D :D :D :D

videsee
January 18th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Did Videsee retort back with degratory remarks abt. hindu gods?

NO! I would NEVER abuse anyone's religion/Gods.

BTW, as mentioned in earlier posts, I have more Ganeshas in my house than most Hindus. And a Senior echarchan has seen this too!!!:smash:

dirty
January 18th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by videsee

NO! I would NEVER abuse anyone's religion/Gods.

BTW, as mentioned in earlier posts, I have more Ganeshas in my house than most Hindus. And a Senior echarchan has seen this too!!!:smash:
This is just an humor. I know you would not.

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by echarcha
Religion and Politics are very involved topics here.

Whenever the discussion is about Pakistan and its version of Islam (which by the way is not the true version of Islam), some eCharchans assume it is bashing of the great Prophet himself.

Thanks,

Sunit

What is that Iam assuming here........

----------------
Freedom_peace ji sorry I decided to delete entire content of hatred you have cut/pested ... apologies ... unintentionally you might just have started another bashing session ... enough of hatred ...

please continue this thread in manner yrpude ji meant ... agree on something and then and be ready to screw first and every echarchan junior or senior coming in wanting to spread filth of hatred ... thanks ... yogi
IMHO ..

DesiBaba
January 18th, 2002, 11:50 AM

:D :D :D

CyberKhiladi
January 18th, 2002, 11:50 AM

[
What is that Iam assuming here........

assume kya kar rahe ho FP....
its obvious.........REligioun bashin in full form!!

--------------
I assuming Freedom_Peace ji intentionally or unintentionally
wanting to start another "bashing" round ... we have had enough of it ... let's spread some love and peace ... yogi

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi

assume kya kar rahe ho FP....
its obvious.........REligioun bashin in full form!!

Cyberji main sunit bhai ke us ]red comment ke per comment kar raha tha ....

kameena
January 18th, 2002, 12:00 PM

Cyberji main sunit bhai ke us ]red comment ke per comment kar raha tha ....

Yaar F_P, do you think by the Prophet needs you to defend him. Will his greatness be reduced if a few guys abuse him. Or can you stop all abusers, without actually enforcing the dreaded blasphemy law.

Take it in the right spirit, instead of complaining

CyberKhiladi
January 18th, 2002, 12:00 PM

Yeh koi fillum ka dialog lag ra hai

------------
:) Khiladi sorry yaar ... yogi

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by kameena

Yaar F_P, do you think by the Prophet needs you to defend him. Will his greatness be reduced if a few guys abuse him. Or can you stop all abusers, without actually enforcing the dreaded blasphemy law.

Take it in the right spirit, instead of complaining

Actually i did not complain about it, i was just commenting on Sunit bhai's comment that echarchans assume ..... Just wanted to make it clear.... I never complain about it......or abused Gods or Godesses.....

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 12:26 PM

Yeh koi fillum ka dialog lag ra hai

It shows what a great person the author was.....Astf.

dirty
January 18th, 2002, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Freedom_Peace

Sunit,
Please don't try to hide/cover the truth here are some threads where your senoir echarchans bashing Prophet Mohammad.

---------------------
Freedom Peace ji yes I can see there are few filled with hatred among thousands where echarchans have also gone out of their usual way and shown respect and love towards each other setting aise religion and gods ... can you please do me a personal favour ... Spend equal time and find those and place them here?
Yogi ... with apologies and all due respects ..

Freedom_Peace
January 18th, 2002, 01:51 PM
[B] edited

Dirty bhai those words are really dirty, I don't approve them.... .. Only thing Ii was pointing out was Sunit's comment that echarchans assume that its bashing of Prophet Mohammad. Their is no question of assuming here but it is very clear bashing.

---------------
:) Dirty ... My apologies ... can we for a change show some respect towards each other's gods and religion ... Yogi

tantric_yogi
January 18th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Freedom_Peace …
Please accept my humble compliments for you must be a man of great patience and time on hand to go in and find posts filled with such filth … all you needed was an excuse?

It is so hard to determine where to draw a line .… Some of us come here for fun and end up laughing silly .. Some of us come here to learn and do end up learning a great deal ... then some come here to look for garbage and they too go home very pleased and fulfilled …

To this group of echarchans including Freedom_Peace:
topic was leading nicely towards an agreement (I think) that we should refrain from abusing each others god's and religion FROM HERE ON ... with all due respect and apologies ... please let’s stay on topic on at hand ... thanks … as I started out saying … it is so hard to determine where to draw the line … being nice or hurting people’s feelings ... Only way to handle things and find out is to go ahead and do it … moment you act then your feelings become clear …

I am aware what this will lead to … another DesiBaba wanting to screw the living sh it out of yogi ... go ahead … Yogi is on his knees spread wide … be kind

tantric_yogi
January 18th, 2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dhurandhar Bhat
Mr. yrpd (no tolerance for vowels)

I'am sorry if I ever hurt your feeling.I have highest regards for Ganpati Bappa or any other Gods for that matter.Kindly take the comments at the context of it.Reliving the Righteous Islamic law as is carried out by my beloved Usama is in accordance with newtons law.I'am always second or rather react to the comments..in an attempt to break EGOS fragile as virginty here.
I never have started off with atopic rightaway abusing..its all the rehotric and jingoism our beloved countrymen are developing.

My main enemy here is intolerance,hatred,and ego apart from lack of humour guys and sheer lovebirds.

.....but then age of reason has gone after strikes in afganistaan.
...I wonder whether I shall be justifying here or all the penning....why?

Dhurandhar Bhat :) thanks for that ... Good words ...

krantikari
January 18th, 2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

can we for a change show some respect towards each other's gods and religion ... Yogi

I am talking in general about all the posts containing religion bashing. It is now a days in fashion to announce that onself is atheist or anogonostic (whatever...). Then one feels that one gets liscence to bash all the religions in the world (I am not saying that all anouncers do this, nor I am saying that people who claim otherwise dont indulge in religious bashing.) Most people born in Hindu community suddenly feel very modern when they announce that they are atheist. Once labeling themselves that, they can make fun of any god, any ritual... can make fun of anybody following rituals. Anybody who is even a wee bit believer of a supreme power, they are old fashioned. So... religion bashing doesnt necessarily start outside community. Now a days it is very much in fashion to bash ones own religion.

As for Tantrik's statement goes in bashing each others gods and religions, I think he refers to different communities bashing each other. Always starts when one person (like Aurangzeb, Suhasini etc... ) starts particularly disgusting thread with the intent of provoking others by bashing others beilef or by explicitly stating that their belief is the only right one and others gets provoked carried away by the theme of the topic. All said in the heat is actually something that comes out out of anger and frustration. So when one points to some post quoting others, one should also say under what circumstances the statements were made. Otherwise you are just another opportunistic wise crack quoting parts of text trying to manipulate the situation in your favour.

Parashuram
January 18th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Somewhere up there .......

Jesus, Mohammed and Brahma .......are in a bar .....living it up with Dry Martinis and what not ........and watching the fun on a sports bar sized TV .......

Hell .........I should stop having these Frozen Margaritas ........

SimpleHuman
January 18th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Bekar me energy waste kar rahi hai public!

Do something for a living :D:D

January 18th, 2002, 09:10 PM
...... some of the charchans here don't beleive in God ..............They believe in McDonalds.

January 19th, 2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by krantikari

It is now a days in fashion to announce that onself is atheist or anogonostic (whatever...). Then one feels that one gets liscence to bash all the religions in the world (I am not saying that all anouncers do this, nor I am saying that people who claim otherwise dont indulge in religious bashing.) Most people born in Hindu community suddenly feel very modern when they announce that they are atheist. Once labeling themselves that, they can make fun of any god, any ritual... can make fun of anybody following rituals. Secularism, Nationalism and Now

PSEUDO-ATHEISM.

Netra
January 19th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Krantikari, if a theist can bash atheists and their disbeliefs, why can't an atheist bash theists and their beliefs? Do you think the sentiments of the atheists are not hurt when theists use the the word "nastik" in a derogatory fashion? Aapko apne beliefs mein sentiments hain to hamen bhi apne disbeliefs mein sentiments hain. And if we are pseudo-atheists then you are pseudo-theists.

Don't worry. I am writing this as a joke. Aap kuchh bhi kahen, hum to atheists hi rahenge aur aap? Ek pseudo-theist:D

Dhurandhar Bhat
January 19th, 2002, 01:12 PM
waise netra tai..eik baat batata hoon personal exp....I was an atheist before.....eik din elohem hua aur bas phir sab kuch saaf nazar aane laga....do one thing.

get up in the morning just before sunrise...get otside...take your nearest path to wilderness.....get to some corner....find a place where there's no one else apart from you and nature.....NOW

just ask one question to yourself......

Q.Have I created all these things around me.?

......Now come back and relax.

qed

Netra
January 21st, 2002, 03:34 AM
Dhuru, thanks for the advice. I am not saying there is no God or anything. It is just that I am quite happy being an agnostic. Koi religion ko insult kare to boora nahin lagta hain.

Lekin for the sake of argument. Even if I go early in the morning and I ask myself who created me or the world. Instead of coming up with an answer, I come up with several questions instead: Like: Who created? Was it the work of one or combined work of many? What are he/she/it/they doing now? Do he/she/it/they still exist or have they been destroyed or have self-destroyed. What are they doing now? Watching with amusement the world go topsy turvy?

I don't want to refer to any holy books because after all they were written by humans.

By the way, just out of curiosity, why did you chose Islam over other religions? Not that the other religions are any better or worse, but I just wanted to know your reasons.

Cheers

BlrBoy
January 21st, 2002, 07:01 AM
Why do we attribute everything that is not explainable to god. Dhuru, you asked Netra to take a walk find for her self who created the beautyful nature. Its simple.. it evolved..

the very fact we are born out of out parents prove that we were created by our parents. our parents are gods, because they created us.

the very fact and plant grows from another plant shows that the parent plant created the child plant. is it so difficult understand.

in school we have learnt that, we can created diffrent type of plant by diffrent methods, are we playing god then.

Now think about the latest sience. about cloning, we know in near future man can develop another man and also give life. is he a god then.

god is nothing but a mental imagination, people like to have so that they can attribute success and failure on it.

all the problem in this world are caused by the people who belive in god.

Freedom_Peace
January 21st, 2002, 07:13 AM
Freedom Peace ji yes I can see there are few filled with hatred among thousands where echarchans have also gone out of their usual way and shown respect and love towards each other setting aise religion and gods ... can you please do me a personal favour ... Spend equal time and find those and place them here?
Yogi ... with apologies and all due respects .. [/B]

What ticked me off was the comment by Sunit......where he said some echachans (referring to charchans who follow Islam and respect Prophet Mohammed) assume that its bashing against prophet Mohammed and I wanted to prove that its not assumed but its a fact . I never said that you guys don't show respect towards Islam or Prophet Mohammed ..... I just wanted to point out that it was not assumption…. Now if you want to twist the fact and defend his statement go ahead and do it……..Thank God Mr. Yogi deleted those comments – if you have read them you will know what am I talking about.

RECKER
January 21st, 2002, 07:40 AM
This can not be accepted in a country called Hindustan.

Duffer Country ka naam hindustan nahi hai, BHARAT(INDIA) hai..

Hindustan region ka naam hai..

aur rahi ganpati ki baat, to I hate him, sala uska Chuaha plauge ki Jad hai...

Pata nahi kaise bhagwan hai apne chuhe se bimari badhatey hain....

January 21st, 2002, 09:52 AM

What ticked me off was the comment by Sunit......where he said some echachans (referring to charchans who follow Islam and respect Prophet Mohammed) assume that its bashing against prophet Mohammed and I wanted to prove that its not assumed but its a fact . I never said that you guys don't show respect towards Islam or Prophet Mohammed ..... I just wanted to point out that it was not assumption…. Now if you want to twist the fact and defend his statement go ahead and do it……..Thank God Mr. Yogi deleted those comments – if you have read them you will know what am I talking about. ALL the members except the ones who bash Islam DO NOT BASH ISLAM.

CyberKhiladi
January 21st, 2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by SimpleIndian
ALL the members except the ones who bash Islam DO NOT BASH ISLAM.

wah wahh....kya dialog mara SImple indian saaab!

risingsun
January 21st, 2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by RECKER

aur rahi ganpati ki baat, to I hate him, sala uska Chuaha plauge ki Jad hai...

Pata nahi kaise bhagwan hai apne chuhe se bimari badhatey hain....

thats cheap on ur part recker, i expected better from u.

Freedom_Peace
January 21st, 2002, 11:37 AM
Sunit bhai never responded to ASSUME question......

Netra
January 21st, 2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by risingsun

thats cheap on ur part recker, i expected better from u.

Yes, me too. Aur Recker bhai you hate rats because they spread plague. Do you hate humans because they spread AIDS?

Freedom_Peace
January 22nd, 2002, 05:18 AM

Yes, me too. Aur Recker bhai you hate rats because they spread plague. Do you hate humans because they spread AIDS?

I dont hate humans but i hate known causes for causing AIDS...
Sorry to say Netraji, one of the known cause is sex with multiple partners......( Pre-maritial sex falls in that category).

Netra
January 22nd, 2002, 05:22 AM

I dont hate humans but i hate known causes for causing AIDS...
Sorry to say Netraji, one of the known cause is sex with multiple partners......( Pre-maritial sex falls in that category).

Not necessarily. What if I had sex with one person and married him. It would be a one to one relationship, wouldn't it?

Freedom_Peace
January 22nd, 2002, 05:26 AM

Not necessarily. What if I had sex with one person and married him. It would be a one to one relationship, wouldn't it?

You got me here !

but if you don't get married to that person then what .....you are married to someone and he/she (haha) is married to some else ....gol mal hai bhai saab gol mall hai

Netra
January 22nd, 2002, 05:32 AM

You got me here !

but if you don't get married to that person then what .....you are married to someone and he/she (haha) is married to some else ....gol mal hai bhai saab gol mall hai

FP bhai, AIDS is also spread by contamined needles. So the two things necessary to prevent AIDS are protected sex and the use of sterilised needles. Blood donors should also be checked for the presence of HIV.

Freedom_Peace
January 22nd, 2002, 05:36 AM

FP bhai, AIDS is also spread by contamined needles. So the two things necessary to prevent AIDS are protected sex and the use of sterilised needles. Blood donors should also be checked for the presence of HIV.

U r Right.
Thatz why I said earlier that one of the known cause of AIDS is Sex with mult....bla bla...

January 22nd, 2002, 07:05 AM

Yes, me too. Aur Recker bhai you hate rats because they spread plague. Do you hate humans because they spread AIDS? I am sure if you find a rat dying of plague you will take it home and offer home made modaks.

risingsun
January 22nd, 2002, 07:09 AM
I am sure if you find a rat dying of plague you will take it home and offer home made modaks.

just like u will take a dying pig in your house to cure it?

what bull shit....

Netra
January 22nd, 2002, 07:10 AM
I am sure if you find a rat dying of plague you will take it home and offer home made modaks.

Any objections?

January 22nd, 2002, 07:14 AM
Absolutely no objections. Only appreciation.

Netra
January 22nd, 2002, 07:14 AM
Thanks

January 22nd, 2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by risingsun

just like u will take a dying pig in your house to cure it?

what bull shit.... Pork is very tasty. Have you tasted?

Netra
January 22nd, 2002, 07:24 AM
Lagta hain aaj sab log jhagadne ke mood mein hain.

CyberKhiladi
January 22nd, 2002, 07:27 AM
Pork is very tasty. Have you tasted?

dying suwar (diseases wala ) ko cure karne ki jagah saala kha jayega.....saala tere pet mein karodo keede pade, suwar ki maut mare, tu agle janam mein suwar ka pilla bane!! LOL

January 22nd, 2002, 07:33 AM

dying suwar (diseases wala ) ko cure karne ki jagah saala kha jayega.....saala tere pet mein karodo keede pade, suwar ki maut mare, tu agle janam mein suwar ka pilla bane!! LOL I consider Hinduism a great religion because it considers even PIG as an incarnation of God (kurmavatar).

risingsun
January 22nd, 2002, 10:14 AM
Pork is very tasty. Have you tasted?

no, i dont eat shit eating animals.