PDA

View Full Version : Movie : ABHAY

MehtaRahulC
November 19th, 2001, 10:04 AM
I just saw the movie in 7.00pm show. Kamal Hasan is SUPERN as usual.

Cool movie. Somethings were irritating (like too many tatooes on KH) but over all, the movie was very interesting.

The movie is a Must See. I highly recommend it.

-Rahul Mehta

Robert
November 19th, 2001, 10:29 AM
what does 'Abhay' mean?

Big-G
November 19th, 2001, 10:34 AM
Robet...Abhay means "Licence Plate of an old car". Where are you from?

Rahul
November 19th, 2001, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Big-G
Robet...Abhay means "Licence Plate of an old car". Where are you from?

Big G pai, shart laga lo, yeh Robert, abhi bolega ki yeh paidaishee Angrej he, aur Hindi bhi nahi jaanta, lagate ho bet ;)

You know same guy who has identity troble ;)

Big-G
November 19th, 2001, 10:52 AM
Rahul pai...ek hi test hai.... Maa-behen laga kay, haryanvi style mein ek motee see gaali day day isko.... gussa hua toh desi hai.

echarcha
November 23rd, 2001, 11:05 AM
Okay Robert first your question: Abhay means fearless.

Bhay means fear and one who does not fear is called Abhay.

Folks if someone asks a serious doubt, please answer properly!

We saw Abhay yesterday at DVD-AS-RECESSION-IS-ON.COM :D

Kamal Hassan is an excellent actor - no doubt about it.

His acting as a Army commando and in the double role as his twin psychotic brother is great.

My gripes? Well the movie is about the psychotic and as the doctor describes incorrectly schizophrenic twin Abhay.

The whole movie is about how this psychotic kid becomes psychotic and how he goes on a killing spree.

Initially the movie opens with the army commando Kamal Hassan killing a terrorist in Kashmir. I was happy that I would get to see some superb take on the Kashmir situation by kamal Hassan. but it was not to be.

Anyway, the whole movie has superb graphics and special effects never before seen in hindi films.

But the film wont do well commercially because they hav stretched the psychotic thing too long. This film tries to be like Appu Raja but falls short.

Overll I recommend that you see this on DVD to enjoy the special effects and save the 8 bucks of going to a theatre.