PDA

View Full Version : New Slide Shows Of Pakistani Actresses Without Any Errors And Pop Ups

waqar
November 13th, 2001, 11:30 PM
FOLLOWING IS THE WEB SITE which contains beautiful pictures and slide shows of pakistani film actresses, RESHAM, MEERA, JIA ALI, ZARA SHEIKH, NOOR, REEMA AND NIRMA ARE FILM STARS and others are models and tv actresses, i am sure u will love these slide shows.the address is :
http://www.entertainment-world.tv/content/photo_world.htm

manohar440440
November 15th, 2001, 11:13 PM
thanx wakar pai jaan
the pix u mentieon r really cool and mazeydar. i wonder how paki actreses ware that bold dresses specially resham was looking cool and semi nude lide zenat aman. all other slide shows are also cool and hot at the same time (ha ha ha) i recomend that others should also see these slide shows they r really good and paki film actreses r really hmmmmmmmmm........

viking
November 16th, 2001, 10:43 AM
Hell for a moment before I could complete reading the sentence I thought the title was New Slide Shows Of Pakistani Actresses Without Any Clothes ..Darn!!!:D

GpeL
November 16th, 2001, 10:43 AM
it does bring up a pop up wakar begum and also the photos are downright irritating to the eye and a severe strain because they fade one photo over another.. pakistani web designers have a lot to learn..

viking
November 16th, 2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by GpeL
pakistani web designers have a lot to learn..
Yeah right and so do the Paki dress designers!:rolleyes:

aryaputra
November 16th, 2001, 11:06 AM
waqar.....one kweschion.

Why are you trying to push these pictures?

what's the deal?

GpeL
November 16th, 2001, 11:10 AM
After taliban fell..even the afgan folks are trading pics of Indian actress and listening to Indian music.. even they do not want to compromise on quality nuff said.

amal
November 20th, 2001, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by manohar440440
thanx wakar pai jaan
the pix u mentieon r really cool and mazeydar. i wonder how paki actreses ware that bold dresses specially resham was looking cool and semi nude lide zenat aman. all other slide shows are also cool and hot at the same time (ha ha ha) i recomend that others should also see these slide shows they r really good and paki film actreses r really hmmmmmmmmm........ no doubt they r cool and mazeydar...but it is too bad being muslim they cannot participate in miss universe or miss world contest.

Pretty Woman
November 21st, 2001, 09:53 AM
Arya >> waqar.....one kweschion.
Why are you trying to push these pictures?
what's the deal?<<

Aray, waqar pai is being friendly like. Cultural ambassador if you will. Hum aapki dekhte hain, aap hamari dekhiye... filmein that is.

Waqar... what about pakistani male models? I hear some are real hotties....

bring em on!

hubba hubba

GpeL
November 21st, 2001, 09:56 AM
PW dawling.. they can't be hotter than me. I m sizzzzzzzzzling hot.. ask sheena ji.. she has seen me.. so relax.. you have me right!!!

Pretty Woman
November 21st, 2001, 10:08 AM
pelu dawling, jub aap hain toh main sheena ji se kyoon poochhoon. aap fotoo chipkaiye apni yahan.... hum bhi aankh sek lein...

GpeL
November 21st, 2001, 10:10 AM
Are ekdum public me chipkaadun?

Me blushing furiously..

Pretty Woman
November 21st, 2001, 10:17 AM
kyoon kis type ki fotoo hain? main ice-pack vagehra taiyyaar rakhoon to handle such hot stuff.

aise sharmayenge to zulm hai. na aapki tasveer dekh sakte hain aur na hi paki models ki.... :(

ye na thee hamari kismat...

GpeL
November 21st, 2001, 10:19 AM
PM me photu nahi bhej sakte nahi to bhej deta..

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 10:52 PM
pakistani male models r third class and ugly
even watchmens and bus drivers in india r more hotter and good looking than those ugly and short dicked pakistani male models

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 10:56 PM
pretty women,

i'am sure that something is wrong with your womenhood or you r not a women at all. because ur calling those ugly third class pakistani male models as hot. pakistani male models and pakistani males r the most ugly and shitty males in the world.
pakistani female models r hot . no doubt about that. do not be jealous of pakistani female models and actresses
if u want to see those third class ugly pakistani male models go to pakistan and lick their ugly ass

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 10:58 PM
pakistani female models and actresses r really hot and beautiful . i have seen lots of beautiful pakistani actresses and female models. they r hot.
post more photos of your hot pakistani female models and actresses
we r really interested in seeing your hot pakistani females. they r naturally beautiful unlike our indian girls. pakistani female models look hotter without shedding their clothes.

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 11:05 PM
pretty women,

get a life . ur not pretty . i doubt whether ur a women at all.

pakistani male models r ugly and shitty and ur calling them hot . shame on u

pakistani female models r really hot and beautiful . pakistani girls in general r much hotter than our indian girls . accept it
pakistani females r naturally beautiful. without removing clothes also they look much beautiful and hotter than our indian females.

we want to see photos of beautiful pakistani female models and not those ugly pakistani male models

do not be jealous of beautiful pakistani female models and actresses.
be jealous of those third class and ugly double standard pakistani male pigs. behave like a women.

pakistani female models and actresses r hot and beautiful
bring them on
post more photos of hot pakistani female models and actresses. u should say.

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 11:14 PM
sexy sexy pakistani female models ki pictures post karo koi toh
sunder sunder pakistani actresses ki pictures post karo

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 11:17 PM
we definitely want to see beautiful and hot pakistani actresses and female models. they r seriously hot.

do not post the photos of ugly pakistani male models

please post photos of sexy pakistani actresses and female models

nagraj
May 9th, 2009, 11:20 PM
pretty women,

ur ugly and something is wrong in ur womenhood.
that is why u want to see the pics of those ugly and smelly pakistani male models. u r third class
and ur jealous of those beautiful and hot and innocent pakistani female models.
pakistani female models r hot and beautiful
pakistani male models r ugly . just like u r

milanfanabhi
May 10th, 2009, 12:15 AM
naguchacha pretty woman is nomore active...why ukhading gade hue murdas??