PDA

View Full Version : very sexy quiz for all of you(for guys, gays, and girls)

manohar440440
November 11th, 2001, 11:16 PM
hello dear friends,
i bought a very sexy quiz for you, i will appreciate and it will be fun if most of you participate in it and give answers so that after two weeks i can give you the results. the quiz is as follows.

QUESTION: IN YOUR OPINION, WHO IS THE MOST SEXY HERO (JIS KO DEKH KAR AAP KA LUN KHARA HO JATA HAI AUR AAP KO SAB SEY ZIADA MAZA AATA HAI) OF BOLLYWOOD;
1. ANIL KAPOOR
2. JACKEY SHROOF
3. VINOD KHANNA
4. KABEER BEDI
5. SALMAN KHAN
6. FARDEEN KHAN
7. SUNNY DEOL
NOTE :i give the list of only sexy garam heros not the popular but un sexy heroes like shahrukh, amir khan etc so choose only from these seven names)

Rahul
November 12th, 2001, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by manohar440440
hello dear friends,
i bought a very sexy quiz for you, i will appreciate and it will be fun if most of you participate in it and give answers so that after two weeks i can give you the results. the quiz is as follows.

QUESTION: IN YOUR OPINION, WHO IS THE MOST SEXY HERO (JIS KO DEKH KAR AAP KA LUN KHARA HO JATA HAI AUR AAP KO SAB SEY ZIADA MAZA AATA HAI) OF BOLLYWOOD;
1. ANIL KAPOOR
2. JACKEY SHROOF
3. VINOD KHANNA
4. KABEER BEDI
5. SALMAN KHAN
6. FARDEEN KHAN
7. SUNNY DEOL
NOTE :i give the list of only sexy garam heros not the popular but un sexy heroes like shahrukh, amir khan etc so choose only from these seven names)

Kyo be Paki he kya, saaala tum log bhi shit man..............;)

echarcha
November 12th, 2001, 02:02 PM
I always liked Raj Kumar, Amitabh Bacchan and Vinod Khanna.

Among the new crop of actors Sunny Deol is a man's man.

PS: Well I am not gay so dont interpret any new meanings :D

Big-G
November 12th, 2001, 02:07 PM
manohar440440 ,

Terey naam kay aagay jo number laga hua hai, is it some kind of a count?? Does it increase every weekend?

echarcha.... Rajkumar is Manly???.... he always looked to me like someone who has been freshly dug out from the grave. Mariyal saalaa... :D

echarcha
November 12th, 2001, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Big-G
manohar440440 ,

Terey naam kay aagay jo number laga hua hai, is it some kind of a count?? Does it increase every weekend?

echarcha.... Rajkumar is Manly???.... he always looked to me like someone who has been freshly dug out from the grave. Mariyal saalaa... :D

Arey bhai.. >Raj Kumar's style of saying "Jaani... " wa so cool... and he always did roles where he was either a police cheif or some leader or total... yaar.. total manly tha yaar bunda... :D

Big-G
November 12th, 2001, 02:10 PM
Abay yaar, mera gala kharaab hota hai tab meri awaaz us say bhi khatarnaak nikalti hai...toh kya maiN manly ho gaya??? errr... i mean, maiN toh manly hooN, but just voice isn't everything...

whatever... :D