PDA

View Full Version : RE: Crime against Dalits in India --> hidden activites of dalit organization !!

TheMan
December 6th, 2000, 08:14 AM
To all who followed the thread:

Check out: http://www.dalitstan.org/mughalstan which has:

*support/links to Islamic terrorist groups who want to
create Kashmir, AND THE WORST OF ALL: MUGHALSTAN - (in
their words) 'the historic homeland of the Mughal-Muslims
stretching from Kashmir to Bangladesh to Sindh'

Go to http://www.dalitstan.org/tamil and you will see:

*support for brigand Veerappan - (they call him Robin Hood of Tamil Nadu !!)
*support/love for LTTE
*and an aim to take chunks of Kerala, Karnataka, AP AND
Sri Lanka to form a 'Tamil' State

And about Hinduism: (they call it 'the mother of nazism
and racism' !!)

The link is called 'Hinduism Forum' ---> i am still laughing
at the irony...

or go to: http://pub7.ezboard.com/bhinduismexposed

For more information, check this link:
http://news.india-today.com/ntoday/newsarchives/100/12/6/n25.shtml
----------------------
In fact, the entire site is bursting with anti-national
activities, behind a slim facade of 'upliftment' of Dalits.

We Indians need to wake up to the reality that people are
using reservation and the facilities therein to stab their own country in the back !!

Indian
December 6th, 2000, 07:47 PM
Whole thing is absolute SHIT ...
it's sickening
:(

December 7th, 2000, 01:21 PM
Dear Friends,

http://www.dalitstan.org is an anti-india website. we have tried to get information about who is running the website, but the person would not say who he is. I am sure he is not a Dalit. A true Dalit will know what Jai Bheem!! means. He attacked me when i use Jai Bheem!!! he was thinking, i used it as Bhima in Mahabharath.

As as i know he does not represent the larger interest of Dalits.

With metta
Dalit
http://www.ambedkar.org

echarcha
December 7th, 2000, 01:44 PM
Hi Dalit,

Thanks for your information about that site. Goes to show that there are not just misconceptions about Dalits in people's minds but now there are also some folks with ulterioir motives to spread hateful messages about Dalits.

Your site is good and informative. I also dont think that the new site dalitistan is a work of a real genuine dalit.

echarcha
December 8th, 2000, 03:57 PM
`Brigadier' Veerappan goes online

BANGALORE/CHENNAI: A website on Veerappan's ``virtues'' and the background of his Tamil extremist leanings has been put up allegedly by the Tamil Nadu Liberation Front (TNLF), under the aegis of Dalitstan organisation that claims to be a champion of human rights.

The website confers on Veerappan the title of ``Brigadier'' for his services in providing a safe haven for pan-Tamil militants and bringing the Tamil National Liberation Army (TNLA) and its leader, the ``true Tamil warrior'' Maran, to world limelight through the abduction of Kannada film star Rajkumar.

A detailed map ascribed to the TNLF research division graphically portrays the ambitious limits of ``Greater Tamil Nadu'', which include the whole of Kerala, parts of Karnataka, including Mangalore, Mysore and Kolar, and parts of Andhra Pradesh, including AP CM N. Chandrababu Naidu's home district Chittoor.

The ``Moral World of Veerappan'', an entire section, quotes extensively from the Nakkeeran tapes of 1996, where the sandalwood smuggler justifies his way of life and his crimes: ``I hunt. What for? Because of the condition of my family...There is no other means for my family to survive...''

Veerappan claims that he indulged in sandalwood smuggling only for 11 months and gave away to villagers whatever money he got out of it. His defence of the elephants he killed is even more interesting: ``King Dasharathan killed a thousand elephants to beget a son. I, to quench my hunger...''

Veerappan takes offence at the ``sandalwood smuggler'' tag to his name. Alleging that a local MLA was smuggling rosewood everyday from the forest, for which the forest checkposts ``magically open'', he asks: ``Why don't you prefix his name also with Rosewood?''

Surprisingly, Veerappan makes an impassioned plea against militancy ``unmitigated by justice'' as the website puts it. ``You plant bombs in buses, in roads, in houses, who gets killed? Women and children. Two-year old, four-year old children, with their limb torn away, cry out for their parents... My heart burns. This is not right. It is sinful. Poor people like us get killed.''

The site, however, had another separate section devoted to ``Warfare Manuals: Guides to Combat'', which was removed on Friday because of adverse publicity.

Direct links to Eelam Web, the website of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), the site has LTTE press releases, photographs of its ``struggle'' in Sri Lanka, ideology, details, maps and radio broadcasts. A photograph of LTTE supremo V. Prabhakaran ``graces'' the masthead.

The site also has anti-Hindi and anti-Sanskrit write-ups in the Tamil and other press and a full copy of the confidential Arakesh report submitted to the Karnataka government.

More at : http://www.timesofindia.com/today/09home5.htm

santasingh_in
December 14th, 2000, 12:00 PM
ijust visited the so called dalit site http://www.dalit.org and i found out it to be an utter shit. we stand for united india with peace and equality. we are definitely against division of nation. we already have been suffered a blow by british policy of divide and rule. and now we have three different countries if original india. not that i care for pakistan or bangladesh as for that matter.
and Mr. rakhwala no one wants to wipe out any caste or race or religion. get a life man.

[Edited by santasingh_in on 12-14-2000 at 02:06 PM]

echarcha
August 21st, 2001, 02:21 PM
that this thread has lots of views but fortunately no new religion and caste bashing replies.

Glad that folks dont like to promote caste and communal hatred... keep it up :up:

chirag2000
August 21st, 2001, 09:35 PM
this site is really surprising to me.
dalits are a part of hindusim no matter what anyone says.
Dalits may be anti-highcaste hindus but they are definitely not [not all] anti-hindusthan

karuna
August 21st, 2001, 11:43 PM
An attempt is made from time to time to paint backward class movements as anti-hindu and worse as anti-national. This is basically a deflectionary ploy which is unwitingly taken by many people to be true.

Dravidian movement in TN was a victim of this misinformation. Now we all know that Anna Durai/MGR were as much Hindus as any body else.

Indian
August 22nd, 2001, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by karuna
An attempt is made from time to time to paint backward class movements as anti-hindu and worse as anti-national. This is basically a deflectionary ploy which is unwitingly taken by many people to be true.

Dravidian movement in TN was a victim of this misinformation. Now we all know that Anna Durai/MGR were as much Hindus as any body else.

What was that Dravidian Movement for ? A seperate tamil land ?? :confused:

karuna
August 22nd, 2001, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by videsee

RECKER.....behave yourself!

Freedom of speech is NOT license to insult others!!!!!! Did you post it to Recker by mistake. Viking needs it more.

RECKER
August 22nd, 2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by karuna
Did you post it to Recker by mistake. Viking needs it more.

Here I think I am missing something....

VIDESEE bhai jara apna context kis baarey me likha tha jara yaad pharmayenge................

videsee
August 22nd, 2001, 09:19 PM
My Dear RECKER

My post was directed at your blasphemy about Ram. I dont think that was called for!

You can tell me videsee f*** off. And thats cool too.

Just think of one thing.

Is it necessary to bring DOWN another to prove our point?

At the cost of hurting someone's sentiments?

Think about it my friend.:D :smash: ;)

RECKER
August 22nd, 2001, 09:24 PM
Was anything wrong what I wrote.........

See one thing I respect even RAM and every body I happen to know or read about for the good points....
but the thing is I have also learnt to accept the negatives about everything and that is not wrong anyway....... If U R satisfied if I bring more negative points about some one else, I will do that....
and I am very sorry If I have hurt anybodies feelings, never meant ...... just was trying to bring UP was true......

videsee
August 22nd, 2001, 09:32 PM
RECKER - my friend.

You MUST be surprised why is someone who BLATANTLY brands himself an Indian Muslim - why is he taking up cudgels for Ram????

I will tell you. Go through history books. And you will find taht all the WORST (some call them GREAT - I don't) wars were fought over religious intolerance. Look at our country. Cracks everywhere - why?

Because of religious intolerance. A Muslim doesn't tolerate a Hindu's way of worship and vice versa.

Isn't it dependant on US - the educated massess to initiate a change?

WHEN will we collectively stand up and say - hey, enough of your divide and rule. We are one!!

THINK my friend.

Psychologists agree that change is the most painful emotion for a human being to endure. We get so comfortable with that coccoon we've spun around ourselves we don't even realise we are at the bottom of a gutter!!!

We -all Indians - need to change. To accept other religions. To be more tolerant of others.

:D :D :D

chirag2000
August 22nd, 2001, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by RECKER
Was anything wrong what I wrote.........

See one thing I respect even RAM and every body I happen to know or read about for the good points....
but the thing is I have also learnt to accept the negatives about everything and that is not wrong anyway....... If U R satisfied if I bring more negative points about some one else, I will do that....
and I am very sorry If I have hurt anybodies feelings, never meant ...... just was trying to bring UP was true......

try bringing in some negative points about jesus christ
[need any help about this then tell me]

RECKER
August 23rd, 2001, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by chirag2000

try bringing in some negative points about jesus christ
[need any help about this then tell me]

If jesus was f*****g son of of a god why did God let him suffer so much and how can be his mom VIRGIN, there was no test tube babies 2001 years back........

now U agree with me
Jesus was going against then Rulers and so he was punished the way rulers wanted

No Ruler likes a traitor............

Don't worry I do not follow a particular god as I said in my earlier posts........

I just want to take the good points from anybody(off course I may not be correct always, but what I think is right)
and always ready to accept the truth.......

RECKER
August 23rd, 2001, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by videsee
RECKER - my friend.

You MUST be surprised why is someone who BLATANTLY brands himself an Indian Muslim - why is he taking up cudgels for Ram????
To accept other religions. To be more tolerant of others.
:D :D :D

Dear Videsee bhai,

I am not of any religion but Humanity.........

I was always wondering when I used to live in bombay(not very long back) I saw a young lady on signal, totally nude and was collecting food from garbage...... and at that signal there were posters for almost all the religious organisations........

I felt so pity at the situation that all these NETAS just talk and really R not doing something to Humanity.. where is there mindset at this time..... I know I can not do much alone(or anybody else) we have to come UP to these situations and improve Humans at least if not others, Than shit MENKA Gandhi counts the national park animals and to support them she had stopped all the aids to Indian Scholars...... when they were half way in the projects........

so belive me I am not against anybody.......

Just think that If we can help our species then only we can be good to other living species........

Tell me If I am wrong........

Rebel
November 2nd, 2001, 12:50 PM
“Dalit akheer dalit hi hota hain”

Funny people make statements out of gist or since the are too naïve or too stupid.

Do you know what Dalit means or from where it is derived.

Do not support who ever are Anti-India.

Ask yourself why a secular country still has untouchability, hate crimes,Caste based unions.

Forget India, its Irony of Irony that castism exists in NRI’s in USA. So called educated Elite. Cream of the society.

Why there is an hate between north and south.

Why there are so many other religions in a country where Hinduism is considered has main religion.

Why so many people converted to other religion?

Is it because of upper caste suppression or due to forcible conversion.

Is it because people what the liberty to pray and not to be suppressed.
Or
they want their own identity.

Why Buddhism which originated in India ceased to exist now.

Is it because Aryans suppression or a Brahmin suppression .

There has to be a strong reason for thinks to happen.

History speaks itself.

Stop being evil to others, try to be humans.

One hates Dalit, one hates Brahmin, one hates Muslim, one hates Christianity, One hates other. But how long.

Why leaders asked for separate state on linguistic basis, why there is an utharancahl
Why there is a movement for separate state in Andhra.

Then what’s wrong in asking separate state for Dalits.

Height of hypocrisy,

“One has to suffer from oppression.
One has to suffer from untouchability.
One has to suffer from hate crimes.

And still support Hinduism”

Rebel
November 2nd, 2001, 12:57 PM
"Psychologists agree that change is the most painful emotion for a human being to endure. We get so comfortable with that coccoon we've spun around ourselves we don't even realise we are at the bottom of a gutter!!!

We -all Indians - need to change. To accept other religions. To be more tolerant of others. "

I totally accept. Yes we have to change.
Change is natural in evolution of human.
Come out of gutter, Pig’s do not realize of bad they smell.

imr_tx
May 8th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Yah u upper cast brahmins have never allowed dalits to come up.Wehn ever they tried to come up u stooped them by deifferent means.SO whats wrong if we want separate homelands for dalits. We cant stay with you brhamins .

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 07:32 AM
one more namoona..

Let the fight begin!

**takes out a bag of popcorn and settles down into her seat to watch** **looks around for company**

Parashuram
May 8th, 2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by imr_tx
Yah u upper cast brahmins have never allowed dalits to come up.Wehn ever they tried to come up u stooped them by deifferent means.SO whats wrong if we want separate homelands for dalits. We cant stay with you brhamins .

Bhai ......Mumbai mein sub sare Railway Track aur Flyover kabsa kardi tum logon ne .....Ab Dalistan kahan banega ???

DesiBaba
May 8th, 2002, 07:39 AM

ho hum........ :o

imr_tx
May 8th, 2002, 07:47 AM
dekhten rahoo tum log bahot jaldi ab dalisthan banega.we not only have support from our dalit brothers within india,we have support from christian too.And we are getting support from chiristian countries too.We have our offices in burma & nepal too.We seek suppport from muslims but they are not willing to help us with any means,so what we can fight our own battle.

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 07:49 AM
We have our offices in burma & nepal too.

Sure sure... Big countries these...

big power players, aren't they? :D :D :D

DesiBaba
May 8th, 2002, 07:54 AM
We have our offices in burma & nepal too.

kya pahoonch haiN re bawa ...stud haiN be tu...sahi sahi..lage reh...

Netra
May 8th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Super Girl

Sure sure... Big countries these...

big power players, aren't they? :D :D :D

ROTFL. SG, pop corn khatam? Maidan mein utar aayee?

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 08:00 AM
This is getting interesting
*getting a bag of popcorn and coke*

DesiBaba
May 8th, 2002, 08:01 AM
oh oh..SG and netra together again??

lord...where tha hell did i keep mah popcorn bag???

imr_tx
May 8th, 2002, 08:07 AM
tu log popcorn khate raho,aur hum tum ko dalisthan banake bataingey.

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 08:08 AM
yeah.. forget popcorn.. lets have a beer (or rum:up: ) and kababs.... and watching this stand up comedian :D

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Netra

ROTFL. SG, pop corn khatam? Maidan mein utar aayee?

kay karen Netra, it was too funny a statement for me to resist commenting on it! :D

DesiBaba
theek chomp haiN..chomp jab chomp ban chomp jaye tab bata chomp dena... chomp chomp chomp

imr_tx
yeh brahmins kahin se aakar hamare desh pe hukumat kar rahe hai aur hum ko hi hamare desh mein third class citizen banadiye.
brahmins bhi mughals jaise bahar se aaye aur hamare uphar hukumat chalare.Par mughals ne kabhi hum ko pareshan nahi kiya.vo tum log se bahot acche they

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 08:10 AM
tu log popcorn khate raho,aur hum tum ko dalisthan banake bataingey.

aur app log bhi ye over confidence chhod do (leave it aside)...

ever heard of popcorn shrimp... yeah!!! thats what you guys will be :D :D

DesiBaba
May 8th, 2002, 08:10 AM

chhod do (leave it aside)...

;) :D :D :D

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 08:11 AM
:D :D :p

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Par mughals ne kabhi hum ko pareshan nahi kiya.vo tum log se bahot acche they
achaaaaaa ... tum kaunse mental hospital se aaye ho? :D :D

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 08:14 AM
third class citizen banadiye.

Tum to apne aap ko hi degrade kar rahe ho... mein to second class soch raha tha :D

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by nydood

achaaaaaa ... tum kaunse mental hospital se aaye ho? :D :D

must be Agra...

since he is obsessed with Mughals.. :D

imr_tx
May 8th, 2002, 08:18 AM
abey ghade mein yahan tum logon se ladne nahi aaya, na hi tum kaminoo se ladna chahta hoon. Ab dekhte rahoon tum loog agley 4-5 saal mein hum dalisthan baney ke hi dum lengey.
Tum log ko abhi yakheen nahi aara mere uphar jab dalisthan baneyga tab hi dekhna apni ankhoon se.
Dalisthan Zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 08:19 AM
okay guys, please take care of this asylum chimp....

I am off to a meeting will not be back until 2 PM (or something like that) :)

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 08:20 AM
kya SG.. itni acchi comedy miss karne waali ho

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 08:22 AM
popcorn to deti jao.. mera khatam ho gaya... DB.... chal yaar.. ek beer maarte haiN ... imr_tx... do continue :D

baapji
May 8th, 2002, 08:54 AM
popcorn to deti jao.. mera khatam ho gaya... DB.... chal yaar.. ek beer maarte haiN ... imr_tx... do continue :D

yahi beer aur popcorn chalta raha to :smash:

AAJ EK WARSI BOLA KAL DAS BOLENGE PARSON SAU
AUR MAIN COMPANY KE KHILAAF KISI KO BHI BARDASHT NAHI KAR SAKTA .... CHAHE WOH IMR_ HO .... CHAHE TU HO .... CHAHE MAIN

:mad::mad:

Netra
May 8th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Ab mujhse bhi raha nahin jaata.

Imr_tx bhai/behen, aapke dalisthan mein reserved categories mein kaun hoga? Brahmins?

baapji
May 8th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Netra
Ab mujhse bhi raha nahin jaata.

Imr_tx bhai/behen, aapke dalisthan mein reserved categories mein kaun hoga? Brahmins?

I think 99%
rest 1% are for handicap dalits ( being fair )

all healthy dalits ll do what they are meant to do

:cool:

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 11:36 AM
kya SG.. itni acchi comedy miss karne waali ho

kabhi kabhi kaam padta hai na....

i was building hopping again...

nydood
May 8th, 2002, 11:40 AM
i was building hopping again...
bola tha na itni movies na dekha karo.. spiderman se itni inspire ho gayi kya? :D

Super Girl
May 8th, 2002, 11:44 AM
maybe, maybe no (not at a liberty to disclose... :D)

here is my song though..

spider man, spider man, does whatever a spider can
spins a web, any size,
catches thieves, just like flies
[some music here - dunno]
here comes spider man

echarcha
June 28th, 2002, 03:57 PM
I think you will enjoythis thread and will break out into "oink oink" sounds of glee :D