PDA

View Full Version : Creation of 3 new states an intelligent step....

Randheer
April 29th, 2001, 12:41 AM
I think the creation of three new states is a very intelligent step taken by the central government.
Leaving aside the growth in progress of those states it has a very positive impact.
Presently I am in Andhra Pradesh and there is demand for separate Telangana state but people are opposing it,they want to keep andhra Pradesh intact,People are even talking of about things like how many states will be created,it is not good citing reasons for unity etc.Same thing is happening in Maharashtra also.

Conclusion,now people are realising that how much it pains to create pieces of your motherland.
If breaking a State into two can Pain so much,how much it will pain to break your countries into different countries.Hope this will teach the separatist leaders and the so called freedom fighters some lesson.

We the people of UP and Bihar who are the most cursed and ridiculed people in India have guts to partition our states.
We have shown to the people of India,how much it pains to cut your motherland into pieces.

May God India remains united.
Jai Hind

Randheer
April 29th, 2001, 12:53 AM
I will request all the Indian here and particularly Hindus on this forum,
Please learn something from Aurangzeb,Amar batooq etc,The positive things they taught us,the eseence of Unity.
If Muslims all across the world could feel united okay even on a silly thing like religion why can't we Indians and particularly Hindus remain united and have a felling of brotherhood,among themselves.
I see people of different states having contempt for people of other states...
Forget all theese and learn the essence of unity from Aurangzeb.

April 29th, 2001, 06:56 AM
... led to lot of progress in the three states.

With Bihar I think the issue was that the well of part of Jharkhand with lots of natural resources had to feed the flood or drought striken north Bihar

Randheer
April 29th, 2001, 07:47 AM
eNRI...
Haryana and Punjab would have progressed even without being broken up.Punjabis are hard working people.
No one benefits much from the creation of new states except the politicians and beaureucrats.
:) :)

April 29th, 2001, 02:12 PM
... had they not been broken!!

Unless, you have a time machine that you can go back and reverse the split.