PDA

View Full Version : Uncircumcised penises have more fun

Parashuram
June 18th, 2002, 04:52 PM
Do uncircumcised penises
have more fun? By R. Daniel Foster

Two years ago, Carl Redmond decided he wanted to be circumcised. The 36-year-old Seattle man had no medical reason for going under the knife. “I thought about it for years,” he says. “I just wanted to look like everyone else. It was a cosmetic decision. I thought it looked more normal.”

According to surveys, most parents decide to have their sons circumcised for much the same reasons. Indeed, there is no clear health incentive to perform routine circumcisions. That’s the policy statement of every medical society in the world, including the American Academy of Pediatrics. But in the United States, which has the highest rate of neonatal circumcision, the debate has yet to abate.

“In America, it’s still an ongoing controversy about whether circumcision is really necessary,” says Jack Sherman, M.D., associate chairman of pediatrics at Nassau County Medical Center in East Meadow, N.Y. “In 1971 and 1975, the AAP said it wasn’t necessary. Later, they amended their policy statement, citing studies about lowered penile cancer and first-year urinary-tract infections among circumcised males.”

The AAP’s 1999 policy statement, based on a review of 40 years of data, states that circumcision has potential medical benefits. “But they advise that parents not use that as their primary criterion when making a decision,” says Sherman. “That’s like not expressing an opinion at all.”

The AAP policy only clouds an already murky issue, according to Sherman. Until there are long-term studies with true, double-blind information, he says, parents will be left to deal with a host of ambiguities regarding the country’s most common surgery.

Boys in the hood

The primary risk associated with an intact penis is thought to be penile cancer, a rare condition affecting 10 in every million American men annually.

In the U.S. uncut men contract the disease at three times the rate of circumcised men, yet American Cancer Society officials cite lower penile-cancer rates in countries that do not practice circumcision.

Studies swing back and forth regarding a correlation between early urinary-tract infections and circumcision. They are similarly inconclusive about the foreskinned being more susceptible to STDs; the latest research, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, found “no significant differences between circumcised and uncircumcised men in their likelihood of contracting sexually transmitted diseases.”

The perception that foreskin is unhygienic is a myth, says George C. Denniston, M.D., president of the Seattle-based Doctors Opposing Circumcision. “Foreskin protects against disease; it doesn’t cause disease. If foreskin is unhygienic, eyelids should be considered unhygienic.”

While circumcision as a religious rite has been around for thousands of years, the practice took hold in the U.S. in the late 1800s as a means of curbing sexual diseases and masturbation. (Ironically, a 1997 study published in JAMA showed that the trimmed self-indulge more than the untrimmed, and also engage in greater variety of sexual practices.) By the 1950s, circumcision assumed a class distinction, and by the 1970s, 80 percent of American male infants were circumcised. Today, that figure has dropped to 60 percent, with the lowest rate–34 percent–found on the West Coast. This still handily outdistances the international average of 15 percent.

The procedure is even being questioned among some non-Orthodox Jewish parents who are departing from the traditional bris, the ceremony of circumcision that initiates a baby into a covenant with God. Instead, they turn to Jewish laws that forbid the causing of pain to any living thing.

“It’s an ethical conflict,” says Ronald Goldman, author of Circumcision, the Hidden Trauma and director of the Circumcision Resource Center in Boston. “Many mothers I speak to have distress about what they witnessed even decades later.”

A 1989 AAP policy statement recognized the pain and trauma caused by the procedure and attendant behavioral changes among the young patients. Still, circumcision is the only surgery in America routinely performed without anesthesia. The AAP now recommends analgesic cream or shots of local anesthetic.

Fore score and 71 percent

So what goes missing during circumcision? Excised is about half the penile skin that grows to a postcard-size sheath in adults. Also removed is the mucosa, the foreskin’s supple underside that shields the head while producing an odorous, and possibly antibacterial, secretion called smegma.

What is also lost, insist the anticircumcisionists, is a significant amount of sexual sensitivity. In 1987, a Canadian researcher found 12 ridged bands inside the tip of the foreskin, dense with specialized nerve endings akin to those found on the ends of fingertips. The glans has similar receptors along the corona, or edge, though the head itself has poor sensitivity. During intercourse or masturbation, the bands touch the corona, sparking receptors on both surfaces.

“During circumcision, the majority of the dartos muscle is removed; [this is] a thin band up along the shaft and in the foreskin that’s heat-sensitive,” says Christopher Cold, M.D., a pathologist with the Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield, Wis. Cold says that similar “vibratory and pressure receptors” exist in the foreskin and along the clitoris. Touch receptors are also dense along a male’s frenulum, which, like the underside of the tongue, attaches the foreskin to the head.

“The entire penis is designed as a sensory platform for sexual pleasure, just as the vulva is in females,” says Cold. “Just as you can’t draw the exact line where the G spot is in women, I don’t think it’s possible to point to one portion of the penis and claim it’s more important than the rest.”

The best indicator of foreskin as “specialized erogenous tissue,” says Cold, is to ask adult males who’ve had it removed. Redmond, who was circumcised two years ago, says his sexual pleasure decreased “about 200 percent.” Others rate their sensitivity loss at about half.

Some urologist report otherwise. “We’ve done hundreds of circumcisions on adult men over the past 20 years and never had one complaint about lack of sensitivity,” says Larry Lipshultz, M.D., professor of urology and chief of the division of male reproductive medicine and surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. “I was a doctor in the U.S. Army in 1973, and we did a whole lot of circumcisions on adults. They were away from their wives or girlfriends and wanted it done. None of them complained.”

A more radical résumé for the foreskin comes from Marilyn Milos, founder and executive director of the National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers in Forest Knolls, Calif. “Women fake orgasm,” she says, “because men are circumcised.”

Milos cites a 1999 study published in the British Journal of Urology which documented that women were more likely to have an orgasm (and less likely to experience vaginal discomfort) with an uncircumcised partner. The study concluded that the uncircumcised penis glides within its sheath of moveable skin with minimal friction. Because of this, uncut men use shorter thrusts than cut partners, who drive more deeply to launch an orgasm. The shorter thrusts of uncircumcised men, according to 71 percent of the respondents, allowed more contact with the mons pubis and clitoris, creating more orgasms for the women.

Home remedy

While most men consider their circumcision status a done deal, others are determined to get back what they say was stolen from them. A few choose restoration surgery, which is expensive and unpredictable. Skin grafts are often used, but there can be problems with decreased blood supply to the grafted skin.

More commonly, skin is stretched over the glans and taped in place around the waist or down the leg. Small weights and straps are also used. Full coverage of the glans takes up to three years, a tedious process that requires daily taping and re-taping. Although the skin is stretched, new skin is actually grown, much like a child’s skin extends as he ages. Once the skin has generated, it doesn’t recede. (For a squirmingly detailed account of “homegrown” foreskin restoration–complete with before, during and after pictures–check out www.4skin.com)

Wayne Griffiths didn’t break out the tapes and weights until he was 57. After two years, his glans was consistently covered with skin. “It doesn’t bring back what was cut off,” says Griffiths, who lives in Concord, Calif., “but the dead, keratinized cells on the glans and the inner skin that built up have sloughed off. The increase in sensitivity has been absolutely delightful. I no longer have to thrust and thrust and thrust to have an orgasm.”

Griffiths’ main complaint about circumcision is that infants have no choice in the matter. The surgery is the first major decision parents make for their sons–involving the look and performance of the most outward symbol of what will make them men. The AAP now says that doctors should allow parents to make an “informed choice” and hospitals should provide an unbiased overview of the surgery–an expectation that some consider optimistic. Meanwhile, parents continue to opt for circumcision, as Carl Redmond did, because it seems “normal” to them. A loaded word, to be sure, when talking about a man’s penis, no matter how you cut it.

tantric_yogi
June 18th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Parshubhai tame em kem bolo chho ke Uncircumcised penises have more fun! em nahin bolwanun! are rest of us just jerking off?[B]

:) BhaYa make it simple, no.

It is removal of foreskin and not cutting off part of head :D as some non-uncircumsised believe.

Those of YOU heavy in to masturbation need foreskin for friction.

Those of US who dont masturbate and are in to [B]the real thing last longer once foreskin has been removed and sensitivity reduced.

:D ...... Tame khabar nathi ke hun LLKC chun?

Charchila
June 18th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
..... Tame khabar nathi ke hun LLKC chun? [/B]

Yea.. pan guju hata e nahti khabar ;)

tantric_yogi
June 18th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Charchila

Yea.. pan guju hata e nahti khabar ;)
:) Charchillbhai, Parshubhai na thread na derails nahin karwanun ... bahu dangerous manas che :D ... Hun Gujju pan nathi ... Rajasthani Rajput choon ... mumbai man rahwao to thodi to aawi jave ...

Charchila
June 18th, 2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

:) Charchillbhai, Parshubhai na thread na derails nahin karwanun ... bahu dangerous manas che :D ... Hun Gujju pan nathi ... Rajasthani Rajput choon ... mumbai man rahwao to thodi to aawi jave ...
Aaah I see... saru kehvay :up:

Parshubhai... super info. 5 Stars de deta hoon :D

tinda
June 18th, 2002, 08:10 PM
mine is circumcised and feels good :)

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by tinda
mine is circumcised and feels good :)

Try restoring the foreskin ......Your Sex life will be better

DesiBaba
June 19th, 2002, 06:23 AM
saala :D kya zabardast thread haiN baap :smash:

Nondescript
June 19th, 2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Parashuram

Try restoring the foreskin ......Your Sex life will be better

Did you?

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Nondescript

Did you?

Pehle yeh bata .......Nondescript is a Adjective used either for FBI/CIA agents or for High Profile White Collar Criminals ......So why the ID ???

Nondescript
June 19th, 2002, 06:49 AM
Sorry bro......I asked the question first.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 06:52 AM
Sorry bro......I asked the question first.

No I didnt ......But I use Rings for extreme pleasure .......Ab bata why the ID ??

Nondescript
June 19th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Cause I AM Nondescript. Work in a Bank. Nondescript job. Live in a nondescript place. Drive a dusty black nondescript car.

I like being Nondescript. Away from attention.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Cause I AM Nondescript. Work in a Bank. Nondescript job. Live in a nondescript place. Drive a dusty black nondescript car.

I like being Nondescript. Away from attention.

Ya I dont like Big cities too .......I love North + South Dakota .....Am trying to settle down there in some house near a Indian Reservation ........

Spartan
June 19th, 2002, 07:32 AM

A more radical résumé for the foreskin comes from Marilyn Milos, founder and executive director of the National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers in Forest Knolls, Calif. “Women fake orgasm,” she says, “because men are circumcised.”

Interesting .. :D Even goats must be faking it when Puki's banging them .. :D

tantric_yogi
June 19th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Spartan

Interesting .. :D Even goats must be faking it when Puki's banging them .. :D

:D LOL :clap: :clap: :clap:

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:12 AM
Foreskin is just a lame, pathetic measure adopted by dhai/teen inchees to add some a few visual (yet virtual) inches to their otherwise negligible mooNgphali. Like a dwarf wearing a long hat to appear taller.

Above-ten-inchees don't require such measures.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Big-G
Foreskin is just a lame, pathetic measure adopted by dhai/teen inchees to add some a few visual (yet virtual) inches to their otherwise negligible mooNgphali. Like a dwarf wearing a long hat to appear taller.

Above-ten-inchees don't require such measures.

Trust me women love playing around with the foreskin ....Ask the e-women here .........;)

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 08:24 AM

Trust me women love playing around with the foreskin ....Ask the e-women here .........;)

:eek:

Ever occured to you they are not really playing with it but searching for something else?

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by GpeL

Ever occured to you they are not really playing with it but searching for something else?

fukc.... you stole my word man...i was gonna say the same :D

It's like peeling off the banana skin to find an orange pip inside :D

(Pelu.... tera bhi chilka safaachat hai kya?? :D )

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 08:28 AM

(Pelu.... tera bhi chilka safaachat hai kya?? :D )

Nahi par chilke ke andar vakai kelaa hi hai :D

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:28 AM
A bit of trivia.... my american roomie told me... in the US, all the babies born were circumcised till the early 80s.

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:29 AM

woh toh khaanay waala hi bata sakta hai ki kela hai ya bayr :D

(Kelay kay payRh ko toh beeNj bhi kelay lagtay haiN)

GpeL
A bit of trivia.... my american roomie told me... in the US, all the babies born were circumcised till the early 80s.

Yes aparantly some research then said that foreskin leads to penile cancer or something like that. Later that research was proved faulty so stopped.

DesiBaba

:D:D

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 08:30 AM

woh toh khaanay waala hi bata sakta hai ki kela hai ya bayr :D

(Kelay kay payRh ko toh beeNj bhi kelay lagtay haiN)

remember pelunatics always > 9 inches? ;)

nydood
June 19th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Yes and after the 80s they just started cutting the whole thing off

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 08:32 AM

Well .......What can I say .......Next time pick a Homie who is well hung .......

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:32 AM

Yes aparantly some research then said that foreskin leads to penile cancer or something like that. Later that research was proved faulty so stopped.

naah. Nothing to do with penile cancer or faulty anything. It was just stopped because of general public outcry.

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by nydood

Yes and after the 80s they just started cutting the whole thing off

Trust me, if that's what they told you after they did the 'operation', they were lying. They didn't do this to everyone.

Trust me ;)

nydood
June 19th, 2002, 08:34 AM
It was just stopped because of general public outcry.
Obviously... considering the sensitive area near which the kinfe is... someone is sure gonna cry.

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:34 AM

remember pelunatics always > 9 inches? ;)

Sure. But you ain't an ordinary Pelunatic. You are PELU BABA.

Humaara toh admission kay time pay aap nay naap liya tha... magar aap ka kisnay naapaa :rolleyes:

nydood
June 19th, 2002, 08:35 AM
Trust me, if that's what they told you after they did the 'operation', they were lying. They didn't do this to everyone.

I wasnt born in the US like you were :D

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by nydood

I wasnt born in the US like you were :D

Who said it was done to you just after birth?

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 08:38 AM

Well .......What can I say .......Next time pick a Homie who is well hung .......

Well I aint picking homies friend..

Sorry to hurt your feelings dude.. I thought you were talking about women in general..

Bolnaa thaa yaar ki it is you.. then I would not have rediculed your way of having innocent fun.. I withdraw my comments.. feel free to play with your homies foreskin.

nydood
June 19th, 2002, 08:43 AM
Who said it was done to you just after birth?
Moved to the US when I was 20. Surely would have noticed the difference dont you think?

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 08:51 AM

Well I aint picking homies friend..

Sorry to hurt your feelings dude.. I thought you were talking about women in general..

Bolnaa thaa yaar ki it is you.. then I would not have rediculed your way of having innocent fun.. I withdraw my comments.. feel free to play with your homies foreskin.

Darling, God Gave Bananas Banana Skin so they dont rot .....Bananas without Banana Skin have to be Ziplocked and stored in a freezer ........

CYBERIAN
June 19th, 2002, 08:57 AM

naah. Nothing to do with penile cancer or faulty anything. It was just stopped because of general public outcry.
abey chakke lesbo, bhangee ke bacche idhar kya kar raha too,
jaa,jaa, customer log khade hai tere liye.

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 08:59 AM

Darling, God Gave Bananas Banana Skin so they dont rot .....Bananas without Banana Skin have to be Ziplocked and stored in a freezer ........

Dried bananas last much longer than bananas in their skin.
Never seen a banana turn black and rot inside the skin, pal???

nydood
June 19th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Cyberian.... Why must you bring the fight of one thread in another thread? Dont hold grudges, the world (and echarcha) will be a much better place to be in.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Dried bananas last much longer than bananas in their skin.
Never seen a banana turn black and rot inside the skin, pal???

Nope .....Not at my villa ....;) .....Never tried drying Bananas also .....Yeh kaunsa naya fetish hai yaar ;)

CyberKhiladi
kaahe ungli kar ra hai dood!!

Big-G
Originally posted by CYBERIAN

abey chakke lesbo, bhangee ke bacche idhar kya kar raha too,
jaa,jaa, customer log khade hai tere liye.

Cyberian was one of the guys who was born here before the 80s. He just woke up during the surgery. Has been like this ever since.

Don't mind his screaming and whining..... I mean, waking up on the operation table and watching a steel blade slice off one's foreskin is bound to leave some lifelong effects.

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 09:05 AM

Never tried drying Bananas also .....Yeh kaunsa naya fetish hai yaar ;)

Sweetums.... just for you... :)

Dried Bananas 8 oz. Bag - Price: $4.00

http://www.bellaviva.com/driedfruit.html

Buy them...compare their shelf life with bananas with skin.... then go and make a doctor's appointment ;)

tempest
June 19th, 2002, 09:09 AM
doob maro tum sab! :mad: :mad:

spoiled my breakfast... can't have the damn banana now ... and thats all whats left in kitchen right now.

couldn't you use some other word... like karela, kheera, kakRi, kamalkakRi (for extra long)...

CyberKhiladi
June 19th, 2002, 09:11 AM
abbe kya problem hai tempest bhai?

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 09:12 AM

Buy them...compare their shelf life with bananas with skin.... then go and make a doctor's appointment ;)

Abe.. ye to sliced banana hai.. phir kyaa roj raat ko bait ke reassemble karega? jigsaw puzzle.. ages 16 and up sorts?

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by tempest
doob maro tum sab! :mad: :mad:

spoiled my breakfast... can't have the damn banana now ... and thats all whats left in kitchen right now.

couldn't you use some other word... like karela, kheera, kakRi, kamalkakRi (for extra long)...

Tempo dear!!

Sharaabi ko sharaabi nahi to kyaa juwaari kahoge?
Kele ko kelaa nahi to kyaa chuaari kahoge?

tempest
June 19th, 2002, 09:24 AM

Tempo dear!!

Sharaabi ko sharaabi nahi to kyaa juwaari kahoge?
Kele ko kelaa nahi to kyaa chuaari kahoge?

haath se chhoo ke usay kelay ka ilzaam na do
usko zip mein hi rehne do, koi naam na do

GpeL
June 19th, 2002, 09:26 AM
kela to kelaa nai chahe zip me ho ya button
Kela ko kela nahi to kyaa bulayenge? Mutton?

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 09:31 AM
Phaagun ka mausam albela,
bekal kay mooh meiN mera kela

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 09:36 AM

Darling ......Yeh Desi Banana hai .....Ya Latino ......Or grown in your *BACK*yard ........hehehe ;)

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 09:37 AM

Darling ......Yeh Desi Banana hai .....Ya Latino ......Or grown in your *BACK*yard ........hehehe ;)

Grown in MY backyard.... grafted later on in YOURS.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by tempest

haath se chhoo ke usay kelay ka ilzaam na do
usko zip mein hi rehne do, koi naam na do

Chilke mein rehne do, Chilke na hatao
Chilke jo hatgaya tho .....Hai thoba thoba

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 09:49 AM

Chilke mein rehne do, Chilke na hatao
Chilke jo hatgaya tho .....Hai thoba thoba

hahahha... let me complete... :D

Chilka jo hat gaya tho, bhed khul jaayega .... :eek:
Maulaaah tauba-tauba :eek:

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 09:50 AM
Khoda pahaaRh... nikla chooha.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 09:54 AM

Grown in MY backyard.... grafted later on in YOURS.

Sweetheart .....Check again .......Its probably a *BANANA*pile .....hahahaha

CYBERIAN
June 19th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Khoda pahaaRh... nikla chooha.
abbey chakke gaya nahin too dandhe pe?

Big-G
June 19th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by CYBERIAN

abbey chakke gaya nahin too dandhe pe?

Khoda pahaaRh....nikla ch0otiya.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 01:15 PM

Khoda pahaaRh....nikla ch0otiya.

Ab kiya karen Big-Mausi ......Aadmi roj Jeet nahi sakta hai na .....Kabhi Kabhi Haar Bhi Jaata hai ........;)

bada_bhai
June 19th, 2002, 02:22 PM
If you had uncircumcised penis and you had sex. Then you went for operation and then had sex. Only then you can tell if you enjoyed more having the skin or not.

If you find that you had more fun with skin then you cannot go back to skin after operation. So please think very much before doing such things.

Parashuram
June 19th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by bada_bhai
you cannot go back to skin after operation. So please think very much before doing such things.

CSCB aka Slyboots aka ...........Foreskin grafting is very much possible