PDA

View Full Version : ********** Simran weds Kamal HAsan **********

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 13th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Simran weds Kamal Hassan
Simran (26) married Kamal Hassan (52) at a Temple in Chennai on 11th of March 2002. This marriage comes as the next logical step for the divorce Sarika has given to Kamal Hassan in the last month. It is learnt that Kamal Hassan has got emotionally involved with Simran during the making of 'Brahmachari', which saw Sarika starting getting nervous about her marriage. Incidentally Simran's age is half that of Kamal Hassan. And the age of Kamal Hassan's daughter is 20.

tantric_yogi
March 13th, 2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
Incidentally Simran's age is half that of Kamal Hassan. And the age of Kamal Hassan's daughter is 20.
Hyderabadi bhaYa so what?
Here is a gurumantr

WE MEN NEVER GET OLD ...
WOMEN GET OLD ...

:D

aryaputra
March 14th, 2002, 12:03 AM
bandar(monkey) kabh bhi goolat marna nahi bhoolta

bakchatter
March 14th, 2002, 04:12 AM
Michael Douglas and (HOTTTTTTTTTT) Catherine Zeta Jones
same case.

Napolean
March 14th, 2002, 06:46 AM
the couple seems to be inspired by the famous line :

Na umra(age) ki seema ho na janma ka ho bandhan.

Netra
March 14th, 2002, 06:49 AM
Just the other day I heard of a 55-year old female celebrity (don't remember her name) getting married to a 28-year old man.

viking
March 14th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Case of the 'Cradle Snatcher' :cool:

Spartan
March 14th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Kamal Bhai ... kya kismat likhwa ke laya hai... :D :D .. hamara desi Michael Douglus :D :D

BlrBoy
March 14th, 2002, 07:04 AM
Simran weds Kamal Hassan
Simran (26) married Kamal Hassan (52) at a Temple in Chennai on 11th of March 2002. This marriage comes as the next logical step for the divorce Sarika has given to Kamal Hassan in the last month. It is learnt that Kamal Hassan has got emotionally involved with Simran during the making of 'Brahmachari', which saw Sarika starting getting nervous about her marriage. Incidentally Simran's age is half that of Kamal Hassan. And the age of Kamal Hassan's daughter is 20.

Babu, can you give me a link to this news.

Sheena
March 14th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Poor Sarika! remember when she got married with Kamal Haasan he gave divorce to his first wife Vaani........now its same for Her.

Sach kaha hai kisi ne "Aadmi ki jaat kabhi vafadaar nahin hoti":D

Netra
March 14th, 2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Poor Sarika! remember when she got married with Kamal Haasan he gave divorce to his first wife Vaani........now its same for Her.

Absolutely.

awara_dost
March 14th, 2002, 07:28 AM

She (Sarika) should be well prepared when she married with Kamal, she must realized at that time only, jab Kamal Saarika ke liye Vaani ko chor sakta hai to ek din kisi aur ke liye usko bhi......

Hoti marriage dekh ke, diya awara roye
duji jaise hi mile, pehli ko woh khoye

Spartan
March 14th, 2002, 07:28 AM
Sahee Kaha Sheena ... Vafadaree ke maamle main Kutta is best .. :D :D :d :D... But tell me can Dog survive with women?? :D :D

Sheena
March 14th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Spartan
Sahee Kaha Sheena ... Vafadaree ke maamle main Kutta is best .. :D :D :d :D... But tell me can Dog survive with women?? :D :D Spartan ! isiliye ye song bana hai"Main khushiyon ki kaliyan,rah-rah piroti agar Tum(Male) na hote-agar Tum na hote":D :D

Napolean
March 14th, 2002, 07:33 AM

So your problem is Kamal should not have given divorce to Sarika while marrying Simran....Is that what you mean?For that he needed to convert to Muslim first.........that would have been putting up with too much for a small thing.......:D

awara_dost
March 14th, 2002, 07:34 AM

Best part is, ye sab hua ek movie "Brahmchaari" ke dauraan.

Sheena
March 14th, 2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Napolean

So your problem is Kamal should not have given divorce to Sarika while marrying Simran....Is that what you mean?For that he needed to convert to Muslim first.........that would have been putting up with too much for a small thing.......:D Hey! Napoleon yaar kahin toh is Hindu-muslim ka lafda chhodo:D

Sheena
March 14th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by awara_dost

Best part is, ye sab hua ek movie "Brahmchaari" ke dauraan. Hows Ur part-time"Brahamcharya" going on?:D

awara_dost
March 14th, 2002, 07:40 AM
Hows Ur part-time"Brahamcharya" going on?:D

Baaki sab thik hai bus ek Simran ki kami hai...;)

Spartan
March 14th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Are woh sab to theek hai.. but where is link???? :smash: :smash:

Ya kahin yeh koi (hutiya banane ka contest to nahin sutra creator bhai ?? :D :D

viking
March 14th, 2002, 07:57 AM

Hmmm.... what has the bugger got that other men dont?:D That is more intriguing!:D

Sheena
March 14th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Spartan
Are woh sab to theek hai.. but where is link???? :smash: :smash:

Ya kahin yeh koi (hutiya banane ka contest to nahin sutra creator bhai ?? :D :D Spartan ji! I think its planing for 1st april:D :D

bakchatter
March 14th, 2002, 08:04 AM

Haaaai Sheenaji !!!! Ye kehne se pehle ek baar mujhe to mauka diya hota :(

awara_dost
March 14th, 2002, 08:09 AM

Sab paani (water) ka asar hai, India me Aadmi pe asar karta hai to yehan US me Aurat pe

Lekin such to ye hai ki......

Lagi lagi ye dil ki lagi
na samjho ise dil-lagi

viking
March 14th, 2002, 08:12 AM
I'm sure Simran will now appear in a lot of Tamil films:D

aryaputra
March 14th, 2002, 08:46 AM

Let's be a little more "sophisticated" sheenaji.
I'd say:

A man is only as faithful as his options.

:cool:

DesiBaba
March 14th, 2002, 11:53 AM
Simran weds Kamal Hassan

:eek:

yeh kab hua?

the last i heard waz that simran was goin around with Raju Sundaram (choreographer and brother of
Prabhu Deva)

hyderabadi babu,zara link to post kijiye...

tantric_yogi
March 14th, 2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by viking

Hmmm.... what has the bugger got that other men dont?:D That is more intriguing!:D
Viking sala tu naya naya sadi bana raha hei, bhaYa ... you should stay away from threads like this one, mate ...

NOTHING ... except enough courage, guts and glory left in his zippers to out and do it ... JUST DO IT ...

Actually I very much approve of our Muslim brothers and their 4 wives system ... Having had children and in few years they tend to become contented with life and get envolved in to housekeeping and child rearing ... for some or most of them sex is something they did before they had children ...

Man still gets his erections ... what is he gonna do? wait for wife to "feel like it" and may be after two weeks ? ...

Of course man must be in a position to support all four and keep them happy and satisfied ...

:smash: :D

aryaputra
March 14th, 2002, 01:43 PM

Hmmm.... what has the bugger got that other men dont? That is more intriguing!

maybe......a 15-inchee???? :D

tantric_yogi
March 14th, 2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by aryaputra

maybe......a 15-inchee???? :D

in reply to ... quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

what has the bugger got that other men dont?
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Aryabandhu I do not rent myself out ...

GpeL
March 14th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

Sorry Aryabandhu I do not rent myself out ...

Jeezz..Tan-Tu did not know all these days you were bragging about your 15 inchi dildo.. man you... so you gave that to kamal eh!!

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 15th, 2002, 09:51 PM
arey yaar,
tere jaisa, i donot come on echarcha daily

well this is the link

http://idlebrain.com/news/gossip/index.html

-babu

aashoo
March 17th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Napolean
the couple seems to be inspired by the famous line :

Na umra(age) ki seema ho na janma ka ho bandhan.

thank GOD they are not inspired by the line

KHULAMKHULLA PYAR KARENGE HUM DONO

aashoo
March 17th, 2002, 12:34 AM

think about ur PA before posting a crap like this

PERIOD

aashoo
March 17th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Netra

Absolutely.

think about ur future son-in-laws before appriciating this kinda crap from sheena

OR if you still support that thought then I m sorry for you.

aashoo
March 17th, 2002, 12:40 AM
PLEASE POST RESPONSIBLY

there is no point in giving your trash views in here jus to make the site exciting and controversial.
we have enough dirt in other threads featuring eNRI and some some more ( dont want to say names EVEN)

thanks for keeping the site clean and full of knowledge and hable posts.

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 18th, 2002, 10:08 PM
some thing new about this

By P C Vinoj Kumar in Chennai

Stay away from Kamal, Vani warns Simran

http://news.sify.com/cgi-bin/sifynews/news/content/news_fullstory.jsp?article_oid=11171745&page_no=1

Danseuse Vani Ganapathy has broken her 15-year-old silence on ex-hubby, actor Kamal Hasan, in a recent interview to Tamil weekly 'Kumudam'.

In a candid interview, Vani warns actress Simran not to get into a relationship with Kamal without knowing his true colors.

Sounding out a warning that Kamal would ditch her when he got bored with her, she says, however, that the two would make a perfect pair if the "woman too, is smart and calculating".

Throughout the interview, Vani avoids mentioning Simran's name directly, but refers to her as "the new woman" being linked to Kamal.

According to the magazine, this is Vani's first interview to the press after she divorced Kamal 15 years ago.

"As far as Kamal is concerned, he will not ask for a divorce directly, but he would create a situation for his partner to seek it," says Vani.

Elaborating, she says, at the time their marriage was about to break, Kamal had gone around saying that she could not bear him a child. Vani says Kamal's family knew the truth and so he cooked up something else for them.

Kamal told his family that she was asking him to quit cinema. She says she was shocked when they asked her about it.

"I knew how much Kamal loved cinema. Moreover, it was cinema that was feeding us. Knowing all this, how could I have said something like that? I was not a fool," says Vani.

The moment she heard that Kamal and Sarika were headed for divorce, she experienced a feeling of sadness. "It was not because I happen to be the first woman in Kamal's life. I was looking at the plight of a woman through the eyes of a woman."

Vani admits that it was the Sarika-Kamal affair that was the cause for her divorce. She put up with his affair for two years, thinking that everything would be sorted out some day.

Things turned worse when Sarika moved to Chennai and later became pregnant. She says, "I could not bear it any longer. Kamal pushed me to a situation when I had to ask for divorce."

Vani admits that she suffered mental agony because of Sarika. But she seems philosophical about it now. "Any woman in my place would have felt the same way. I am not angry with Sarika now. I understood that it was Kamal who cleverly operated things even before my marriage broke up. I only pity Sarika now."

However, Vani feels Sarika should have known that some day she would have to experience the same agony that she (Vani) went through.

"I was determined not to speak about Kamal for fifteen years even when the press tried its best to get words out of me. But in his interviews, Kamal mentions at least four lines to hurt me."

"In a recent interview to Simi Garewal, he has even said that I was responsible for emptying his bank balance. People who know the truth will know whether he spoke with conscience."

"It hurt me a lot but I was determined to keep quiet. Because I felt there was dignity in silence. But I can no longer remain silent when I find that he is adopting the same strategy all over again to get a divorce with another woman."

DesiBaba
March 19th, 2002, 07:43 AM
which means that tha kamal-simran "wedding" story was a hoax?

ankursharma435
April 2nd, 2002, 10:25 PM
think abt her daughter ...what will be their relationship

vyomkeshsaxena
April 3rd, 2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by ankursharma435
think abt her daughter ...what will be their relationship

sharmaji aap wahan kyon baithe baithe khopadi khuja rahein hain..jab unke maa-baap ne yeh nahin socha to aap kyon?? ek min. ek min..ab aap quote ka button daba ke humanity jaise weighy words ka use mat karna...it sucks...
btw ladki ke age kya batayi ;)

nandini
April 7th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by aashoo

think about ur PA before posting a crap like this

PERIOD

PA??????????

nydood
April 8th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by nandini
PA??????????
I think he meant Dad/Pop/Father...

Sheena
April 8th, 2002, 01:03 PM
Thanks Nandu and Nydoodh wala:D to draw my attention about Aashoes(Ashoo's) post.

Btw! Aashoe dear! what do U mean by this PA?
Is it means Personal assistant OR personal aspect:confused:

nydood
April 8th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Getting back on the track (sheesh.. i never thought i would be saying this :D )
According to Yahoo Movies, Kamal has gone back to Sarika.

http://in.movies.yahoo.com/020406/113/1krfm.html

Simran breaks up with Raju, Kamal back with Sarika
Simran has broken up with long time boy friend actor/choreographer Raju Sundaram. The reason needless to say is her new found friendship with Kamal Haasan. In a forthcoming interview to a Mumbai publication she has declared that she has nothing to do with Raju. Meanwhile the buzz is that efforts to bridge the rift between Kamal and Sarika have been sucessful. She has moved back and life is back to normal in Chennai. Kamal- Madhavan starrer Anbe Sivam has been launched in Chennai. According to friends of Kamal he is going abroad with his family for a holiday soon.

QuickDick
April 8th, 2002, 05:59 PM
It is easy to blame the Aadmi, but "Taali ek haath se to nahin bajti".
Given a chance will you get married to a married man. What happened to Simran's judgement. Doesn't she know that Kamal is married.
I feel that there is nothing wrong with the relationship. I mean even Saarika is not exactly "Doodh ki dhuli". Such things are normal everywhere now, so dont waste your breath by thinking about Kamaal's daughter or Saarika, they'll be well taken care for.
Simran now probably won't have to sleep with every producer, director she works with. Look at the brighter side. We all know how the film industry works. This stuff used to happen with Raj Kapoor, Dev Anand, Dharmendra, etc etc all the time.
Kamaal Hassan ko to 50 yrs ke baad hi Tharak chadi hai.

I could make out his tharak from Hey Raam onwards. He as to have at least 2 cute chicks in the movie.