View Full Version : Republic Day
January 26th, 2001, 11:48 AM
It is our Republic day today(Although it is celebrated in India already).It feels great to belong to a country where
developments are taking place at a fast pace.Even if there are some territorial disputes on our land today I feel that this is just a passing phase.We shall have a great and prosperous India soon enough.
Can you cite examples of progress that we have done in these few years of Independance?
January 26th, 2001, 11:59 AM
the problem is that they all overshadowed with the bad things that we have done.
to name a few good things:
1. Remote Sensing Satellites
2. Rockets(SLV series) to launch those satellites
3. Nuclear reactors for Electricity
4. Good Telecomm services -courtesy Rajiv Gandhi/Sam Pitroda
5. Building PARAM supercomputer
6. Free market economy
7. Manufactured 5 (or more) better-than-world quality Girls who win all contests they participate
8. Defeated Pakistan n-number of times in battlefield
January 26th, 2001, 12:13 PM
There is more that is to be done we should first enforce discipline in India.Corruption should be rewarded with death.It might sound barbaric but thats the way it will drastically come down.
Spitting and dirtying public places should be rewarded with
January 26th, 2001, 01:29 PM
I thought you wanted a discussion on What we have achieved (and not what we want to achieve).
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.