PDA

View Full Version : GAALI a Short film

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 3rd, 2010, 07:01 PM
this is a gaali galoch version of philosophy

I got hold of this video on some of the desi torrent sites, which i believe most of you did not have a chance to watch.

full of hindi gaali galoch and mumbai hindi and hate words for bihari bhaya log

http://www.vimeo.com/9901014

characters in this film

a randi

a bhadwa

couple of good for nothing road side romeos

and a john.

tantric_yogi
March 4th, 2010, 04:22 AM
+ rep coming your way Hyderabadibhai. Most enjoyable short film if you were to underemphasis the language. Female is a natural born artiste. Talented, she should be in main-stream Bollwyood movies. Excellent.

I suggest you bring this out in main forum. You do it or let me? Please consider.

chitrala
March 4th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Repped ya Babu... It's a little too long for this subject... after 10 mins it started dragging and became too self-indulgent and snooty like all movies of this genre tend to...
Actress was really good... she never flinched once saying all those lambi waali gaalis..

sarv_shaktimaan
March 4th, 2010, 08:50 AM
actress was kinda natural.. seemed to me like the focus was more on gaalis than anything else.. not too bad a short movie.

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 4th, 2010, 09:13 AM
+ rep coming your way Hyderabadibhai. Most enjoyable short film if you were to underemphasis the language. Female is a natural born artiste. Talented, she should be in main-stream Bollwyood movies. Excellent.

I suggest you bring this out in main forum. You do it or let me? Please consider.

Thanks, the praise should go to the director of the film. Anyways i did keep this movie in the laal mirchi due to the contents of the film, which does not go well with the other forum discussions.

badriprasad
March 4th, 2010, 11:50 AM
edit/add: Linked Short Film contains no nudity. Filled with filthy foul language. Watch if for performance, not Gaali Galoz.

I haven't. She has got to be one of most talented and natural actress ... I have had the pleasure of watching perform. Her performance has blown me away.

You must lower the volume due to foul language, please do try not to ... you will be missing out on the best part of her act ... dialogue delivery!

Bollywood is a land of brain-dead bimbos and cosmetics ... doubt if an actress of her calibre will make it. Do wish her all the best.

Its a short film ... 17 minutes long. Disregard film-makers emphasize at foul language ... ADMIRE this young lady for a fine portrayal of a Mumbai prostitute.

5/5 for Usha Jadhav's performance.

edit/add: Please give + rep points to id Babu Hyderabadi for posting the link.

swami
March 4th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Duplicate post,that too from LM :nono:

I haven't.

She has got to be one of most talented and natural actress ... I have had the pleasure of watching perform. Her performance has blown me away.

You must lower the volume due to foul language, please do try not to ... you will be missing out on the best part of her act ... dialogue delivery!

Bollywood is a land of brain-dead bimbos and cosmetics ... doubt if an actress of her calibre will make it. Do wish her all the best.

Keep your finger on + rep ... wait for a while ... a good senior member has posted in one of the forums so let's wait for him to accept credit.

Its a short film ... 17 minutes long. Disregard film-makers emphasize at foul language to admire this young lady for her portrayal of a Mumbai prostitute.

5/5 for Usha Jadhav's performance.

Here ... Gaali ... enjoy! (http://www.vimeo.com/9901014)

badriprasad
March 4th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Duplicate post,that too from LM :nono:

Don't be like Tantric ... never let your fingers type faster than your brains can comprehend. :D

Did you read the post accompanying link to short film? Good senior member has posted in a forum where many of our new member's have no access. Why do you need to deprive our fine new members of this masterful performance by Usha Jadhav?

For sure there are members who will enjoy her play part of Mumbai prostitute and disregard gali galoz. Swamiji, you click on link in LM forum if you enjoy gali galoz. For those who watch movies for excellence can use link here in main forum. Right? Short film contains no nudity.

raniraja
March 4th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Miyan gire to taang oonchi.

Zorro
March 4th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Too many gaalis. Seemed like the actors were making an extra effort to cuss as much they can. Also the girl kept saying "LauRay" instead of the more commonly used LauDay.

milanfanabhi
March 4th, 2010, 11:29 PM
childish acting...all of them abuse like 8 yr olds who just have figured out new words to abuse.

ashdoc
March 4th, 2010, 11:45 PM
it has been posted by babu hyderabadi.....

it's the our forum's babu or what ?

swami
March 5th, 2010, 04:27 AM
it has been posted by babu hyderabadi.....

it's the our forum's babu or what ?
Apnaich Babu :up: ,
video dekh kar to lagta hi ke pura film ka team eCharcha waale hi hai :D

Sane Less
March 5th, 2010, 09:09 AM
What a sexy actress... not a beautiful face but with that body she would be busy all night... and most of the day too:D

This shows that you need to care for your body and not just the face, which is what most of the India women do. All they do is make sure that their face is fair... and lovely but do not care for the rest of the body, no exercise... no good diet. Time to wake up... learn from this girl... and also from Bharat Ratna Mallika Sherawat:up:

dhurandhar
March 5th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Miyan gire to taang oonchi.

this does not sound as effective as the original version in Gujarati:D

dhurandhar
March 5th, 2010, 09:28 AM
What a sexy actress... not a beautiful face but with that body she would be busy all night... and most of the day too:D

This shows that you need to care for your body and not just the face, which is what most of the India women do. All they do is make sure that their face is fair... and lovely but do not care for the rest of the body, no exercise... no good diet. Time to wake up... learn from this girl... and also from Bharat Ratna Mallika Sherawat:up:

You see....face is the pimp for the vertical smile. Is it any wonder than that even the supermodels take care of their face first?:D

badriprasad
March 5th, 2010, 02:03 PM
this does not sound as effective as the original version in Gujarati:D

Which one? Suratiya or Ahmedavadi version?

Sanelessbhai I agree. She sure is petite for an India woman of 23/25. Surprisingly you do come across many dainty women such as her in Bihar and UP, of all the states.

Speaking of talent.... she sure will make a fine pair with the best of Bollywood..... Amitab Bachhan. :up:

badriprasad
March 5th, 2010, 03:40 PM
childish acting...all of them abuse like 8 yr olds who just have figured out new words to abuse.

Is that all you can say? What if you were to disregard the language used? What about rest of it?

It could be just me and my problem. I don't like my people, entertainment, food to pretend to be pretentious. Good or bad... I will enjoy both but you have to give it to me straight. I don't watch films for bimbos and bastards. I enjoy films for the combined fineness, or total lack of it. My motto is simple.... don't bloody do me "What Is Your Rashi". Don't pretend to be good when all you are planning to give me is four hours disrespect. ;) I am a connoisseur when it comes to entertainment.... good or bad... I don't care.... just don't bloody pretend... is all that I demand.

:up: Hyderabadibhai alone can tell us the story behind this short film. Shame... such a fine cast and yet director and story writer spoiled it with totally unnecessary gaalis.

For instance.... last dialogue between the couple... at the beach... was uncalled for. Their togetherness didn't have to end with... okay bye chut and okey bye laude. This dialogue alone ruined my pleasure of masterful performances.

Weak link (beside unnecessary galli galoz) I found to be is film's editing.

I don't blame you if you do not understand my comments above. I understand. :D

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 5th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Is that all you can say? What if you were to disregard the language used? What about rest of it?

It could be just me and my problem. I don't like my people, entertainment, food to pretend to be pretentious. Good or bad... I will enjoy both but you have to give it to me straight. I don't watch films for bimbos and bastards. I enjoy films for the combined fineness, or total lack of it. My motto is simple.... don't bloody do me "What Is Your Rashi". Don't pretend to be good when all you are planning to give me is four hours disrespect. ;) I am a connoisseur when it comes to entertainment.... good or bad... I don't care.... just don't bloody pretend... is all that I demand.

:up: Hyderabadibhai alone can tell us the story behind this short film. Shame... such a fine cast and yet director and story writer spoiled it with totally unnecessary gaalis.

For instance.... last dialogue between the couple... at the beach... was uncalled for. Their togetherness didn't have to end with... okay bye chut and okey bye laude. This dialogue alone ruined my pleasure of masterful performances.

Weak link (beside unnecessary galli galoz) I found to be is film's editing.

I don't blame you if you do not understand my comments above. I understand. :D

bhai log, i do not know any thing about this film. I got to download this from one of the torrent sites which does not have much traffic.

senapati
March 5th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Saw this movie now. Has too many bad words for comfort. But the girl is good.

badriprasad
March 5th, 2010, 06:39 PM
bhai log, i do not know any thing about this film. I got to download this from one of the torrent sites which does not have much traffic.

Thanks. + you.

Google does nothing except bring her profile photos. (http://photos.ibibo.com/photo/5010897/hot-sexy-ifresh-face-girl)

milanfanabhi
March 6th, 2010, 02:06 AM
i know whats your rashee was a tormenting movie.But get over it.There are thousands of victims like you.

But one thing is sure ,that you have become her number one fan.Are you her publicity agent or what?:smartass:

kkkk
March 6th, 2010, 06:31 AM
Thanks. + you.

Google does nothing except bring her profile photos. (http://photos.ibibo.com/photo/5010897/hot-sexy-ifresh-face-girl)

along with this one right in the costume used in the movie

http://photos.ibibo.com/photo/5010939/ifresh-face-girl-female-model

badri saab, mujhe bahut hi ghatiya movie lagi. Yaad aayi movie chameli ki...
is movie ke character, actor, director, everything seems ghatiya.

badriprasad
March 6th, 2010, 12:15 PM
i know whats your rashee was a tormenting movie.But get over it.There are thousands of victims like you.

Agreed. Except I don't watch films for same reasons rest the billion.

But one thing is sure ,that you have become her number one fan.Are you her publicity agent or what?:smartass:

Admire and appreciate- a big YES. Fan and follower- NEVER, not even when I was in school and movie stars and cricket players loomed larger than life. I am not the type.

along with this one right in the costume used in the movie

http://photos.ibibo.com/photo/5010939/ifresh-face-girl-female-model

badri saab, mujhe bahut hi ghatiya movie lagi. Yaad aayi movie chameli ki...
is movie ke character, actor, director, everything seems ghatiya.

Ghatiya dialogues is what you mean.... noh? Bhai Saheb, how can anyone disagree with you. But why! It cost money. Casting is not bad. Its a one camera job. How were they planning to recoup the cost? Who were they expecting to watch this film?

JaiSpeaks
March 6th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Her pictures are really good . She is very appealing ...

milanfanabhi
March 6th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Her pictures are really good . She is very appealing ...

wow i didnt observe that ,i was too busy staring at the perky ones

raniraja
March 7th, 2010, 07:17 AM
No, her performance is not flawless. She looks and dresses and has right expressions and body language, but her language is .... not street language; despite the gaalis etc.

Finally, the moral of the story is, if you want an auto for Juhu Koliwada, you have to spend time with a dhandhewali first.

dhurandhar
March 7th, 2010, 08:35 AM
the gaalis are not impressive as they are not used with proper gusto...the fatso loser looks like a person who is trying his best to control his flatulence and ensuing diarrhoea...:D:D

the only redeeming feature of this movie is the dainty actress with nice assets:D

sunnykode
March 7th, 2010, 11:28 AM
flawless acting :doh:.
Too much gaali :vomit:

badriprasad
March 7th, 2010, 03:58 PM
No, her performance is not flawless. She looks and dresses and has right expressions and body language, but her language is .... not street language; despite the gaalis etc.

RaniRajabhai, you must be right cause I have never been with a prostitute so I wouldn't know. You must be right. :whacky:

:rotfl:

sarv_shaktimaan
March 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
RaniRajabhai, you must be right cause I have never been with a prostitute so I wouldn't know. You must be right. :whacky:

LOL @badriji

hyd babuji.. are you involved with this short movie somehow.. seems like you posted it at the link you provided.

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 7th, 2010, 06:19 PM
LOL @badriji

hyd babuji.. are you involved with this short movie somehow.. seems like you posted it at the link you provided.

yes sir, it was me who posted it on vimeo, but i had no hand in the movie. i just downloaded it from one of those desi torrent sites which prop up like dime a dozen on net.

badriprasad
March 7th, 2010, 07:02 PM
White shirt guy appears to be also the producer of this film.

badriprasad
March 7th, 2010, 07:08 PM
yes sir, it was me who posted it on vimeo, but i had no hand in the movie. i just downloaded it from one of those desi torrent sites which prop up like dime a dozen on net.

:rotfl: @ Shaktimanbhai. Stay long enough and you can tell bad habits of all our members. Its okay. RaniRajabhai is a single young man. For sure he has right to seek relief.

BABU_HYDERABADI
March 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Hyderababdibhai, will you have any issue if other thread was joined into this one and brought out in main forum?

With all due respects and only if you will permit.

:rotfl: @ Shaktimanbhai. Stay long enough and you can tell bad habits of all our members. Its okay. RaniRajabhai is a single young man. For sure he has right to seek relief.

badri prasad ji, i used a thread in laalmirchi bcos i taught that it would no go with the sensibilities of the other forum postings in the other sub forums of Echarcha. If mods do not have any problem with merging both the threads and moving the thread to outside LM, i don't have any problem.

raniraja
March 7th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Badri puttar, when one is way past 40 years of age, one picks up a lot of knowledge that one may or may not have personally experienced. Of course,I am also aware that there are many people who grow very very old without being blissfully aware of the real world.

Of course, it wasn't necessary for you to produce a character certificate here. Why were you so anxious to do so? chor ki daadi me tinka?? :D

dhurandhar
March 7th, 2010, 10:31 PM
LOL @badriji

leave the investigative deduction to Dhurlock Holmes....not your cup of tea:D

dhurandhar
March 7th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Badri puttar, when one is way past 40 years of age, one picks up a lot of knowledge that one may or may not have personally experienced. Of course,I am also aware that there are many people who grow very very old without being blissfully aware of the real world.

Of course, it wasn't necessary for you to produce a character certificate here. Why were you so anxious to do so? chor ki daadi me tinka?? :D

more like badri ki jhaant mey tinka:D

kkkk
March 8th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Thats highly unlikely unless he was nude and had a roll in the hay:D
:D
phir dadi mein nahi puri baady mein tinka hoinga...

milanfanabhi
March 8th, 2010, 05:55 AM
more like badri ki jhaant mey tinka:D

now you might listen badri saying which condiioner/shampoo he uses for his pubes and we have to listen to his jhant puran:rolleyes::rolleyes:you have got everyone in trouble now.durry:D

dhurandhar
March 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM
now you might listen badri saying which condiioner/shampoo he uses for his pubes and we have to listen to his jhant puran:rolleyes::rolleyes:you have got everyone in trouble now.durry:D

I am sure that an old geezer like him/her most likely uses Shikakai soap:D

badriprasad
March 8th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Go ahead. Keep screwing an old man. Videsibhai was not wrong in starting a thread questioning if upbringing reflects how you treat your elderly at this site.

Anyway....

copy/paste

Gaali’: A sound message
- by Swetha Amit 07 Sep 2009
This story has been read 513 times.

What a 3 hour film manages to convey with immense melodrama, the same impact is created in 15 minutes leaving the viewers stunned. Not surprising as their attention span is retained all through with a question of “what next?” playing in their minds. It sort of reminds one of a T 20 game of Cricket which is nothing less than a fast paced thriller with the scales tilting on either side at any given point.

Kiran Motion Pictures and Indian Ocean pictures’ ‘Gaali’ is one such film that will evoke tremendous cerebration amongst the audience. The movie revolves around a chance encounter of two characters (G.K.Desai and Usha) on the streets of Mumbai after dark. An interesting conversation prevails between a man who has lost his love and a call girl. A flurry of abuses follows with the language depicting immense vulgarity which is typical of such class of individuals lurking around the streets of the maximum city at an odd hour. What turns out as accidental meeting results in changing the perception of the male protagonist with regard to life?

Interesting references can be drawn from the film. One is usually known to draw lessons from the flamboyant literary world of words. However this dares to defy such norms as the irony lies in deriving the same from a hurl of abuses and language exhibiting a lot of vulgarity. It also makes one realize that uncertainties in life is what propels unexpected array of events leading to change in one’s thinking. This especially can be identified by people in Mumbai, a city which never fails to surprise you at any given moment.

With movies like these, Gaali will open a new era to cinema altogether and precipitate interest in short films eventually. A daring film which can be termed as a path breaking one carves a niche for itself in the world of Cinema. Well directed by Dipk G.N.Nangalia, good performances, original, innovative and hard hitting, ‘Gaali’ deserves to be presented in the short film category in an event like Cannes film festival. With sub titles acting as a guiding force, language will not prove to be a barrier which is a blessing. It no doubt showcases one experimenting with the audio language of the film format in Indian Cinema. Especially since the film’s tagline states that “And you cannot get more vulgar than this”.

Link... (http://content.msn.co.in/MSNContribute/Story.aspx?PageID=a2bb1bf6-1bc1-4cd6-95a4-df2556f7e73e)

badriprasad
March 8th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Thats highly unlikely unless he was nude and had a roll in the hay:D

Is there no hud to besharmi? Is this any way to speak of an elderly man in twilight years? (http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?p=475718#post475718)

dhurandhar
March 8th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Is there no hud to besharmi? Is this any way to speak of an elderly man in twilight years? (http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?p=475718#post475718)

No....but if the elderly man keeps change his avatars, he is a fair game:D

milanfanabhi
March 8th, 2010, 06:38 PM
No....but if the elderly man keeps change his avatars, he is a fair game:D

and location too,first he was in u ganda or ghana ,now heshifted to a dog cage,very unfair!!:nono:

chitrala
March 8th, 2010, 07:20 PM

:(...ummm..errr... I don't know what to say other than that I can really be an ass at times.:(

K4 pai, Can you edit your post where you quoted me.:(

Apologies.

badriprasad
March 8th, 2010, 07:31 PM
:(...ummm..errr... I don't know what to say other than that I can really be an ass at times.:(

K4 pai, Can you edit your post where you quoted me.:(

Apologies.

Neck deep in load here. You made me login. Chitralabhai, I was joking. I am just kidding. :D

I will drop you a word next time I post a serious one.

chitrala
March 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Neck deep in load here. You made me login. Chitralabhai, I was joking. I am just kidding. :D

I will drop you a word next time I post a serious one.
:)..........:up:

tantric_yogi
February 26th, 2011, 02:06 PM
edit :D ............