PDA

View Full Version : ~*Eid*~

soniya
October 13th, 2007, 12:23 AM
AAj humari chand raat hai...bari cities main bohot haala hota hai...chicks n chaps shopping vopping karne aate hain...:)
Kal Insha Allah Eid hogi...

Waise Ramadan kafi mushkil tha is bar..hmm...
Eid k din sab tayar hote hain...Khub maza hota hai ...
choote bache cuteee cuteee kapre pehne hote hain....sab ko Eidi bhi milti hai:D
Her ghar main khub yum yum yummyyyy khane ko milta hai...Sweets...yum...kheer...yum ....sivayan...yum yum...hehe!

kal main ne aur meri friends ne mehndi lagai...:D

Main apni yeh khushi aap sab k saath share karna chahti thi...:)

soniya
October 13th, 2007, 02:18 AM
:mad: sariyal log Eid mubarik bhi bol dete hain ...

Cooldude
October 13th, 2007, 02:26 AM
Lo jee...

Eid Mubarak! Aapko bahoot Badhayi ho! :up:

Aapka yummy yummy khana hume kab khilayoge? ;)

milanfanabhi
October 13th, 2007, 03:11 AM
idd mubarak ho.....meri sivaya aur shalgam gosht kaha hain???????soniyajee kuch kijiyee

landyaBhai
October 13th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Eid Mubaraka SoniyaJi ...Siwaaiye kab bhejwaa rahi hai ...

2gud
October 13th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Merry Id Soniya :):up::up:

FFF
October 13th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Merry Id Soniya :):up::up:
Wishing that way is not permitted as per the islamic law. "Merry" word is used for wishing christmas which is religion of kaafirs (like all other non-islamic religions). if you are a moslem, you are no longer one unless you perform the purification rituals so that you can be accepted back. You have been warned.

FFF
October 13th, 2007, 09:59 AM
The word EID has a uncanny similarity with IED** which is said to have caused the blast at the ajmer shrine in India. And in the hyderabad Mecca blast as well.

**Intelligent Explosive Device.

Cheers!

28virgo
October 13th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Soniy Jee, aapko Eid ki bohot mubarakbad!

Humari Eidi kahan hai? :)

love_to_surf
October 13th, 2007, 04:46 PM
:) Eid Mubarak Soniya.......

soniya
October 13th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Haaaaaaaaye....Thank u sooooooo much.

haan haan...kyon nahi ,eidi bhi mile gi aur yum yum khane ko bhi....:D
Thanks a million guys...:)

Chhota baccha
October 14th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Kisi nek aur achhe shayar ne kaha hai.....

Aaa mita dein dilo pe jo syahi aa gayi hai
Aapki id main mana lu.... meri diwali aap mana lo....

:) ID mubarak Soniya aunti.... Khuda aapko har pareshani se bachaye.....

Meri idi due hai.... jeevan ke kisi mode pe jarur lunga.....

soniya
October 14th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Thanku Chhota baccha:)

2gud
October 14th, 2007, 10:03 PM
jeevan ke kisi mode pe jarur lunga.....

kya matlab??

milanfanabhi
October 15th, 2007, 01:33 AM
soniyajee one falafal for me....and yes....yummy yummy is this name of any new dish..if yes pls post the recipe

Chhota baccha
October 15th, 2007, 02:27 AM
kya matlab??

Jeevan ke kisi mode pe IDI jarur lunga.......ab toh samajh gaye na?..... Gud Gud uncle.... aap bhi na......

soniya
October 15th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Jeevan ke kisi mode pe IDI jarur lunga.......ab toh samajh gaye na?..... Gud Gud uncle.... aap bhi na......

hmmm...waise yeh bata doon k paise k mamle main u know main zara si kanjoos hoon..
Kabhi kisi ko eidi nahi de...sirf vasool ki hai.
To yeh kaho k zindgi k kisi mode pe main aap ko zaroor eidi doon ga....hehehe

Aur yum yum k bare main bas na hi poocho aap...:D

Chhota baccha
October 15th, 2007, 09:09 PM
hmmm...waise yeh bata doon k paise k mamle main u know main zara si kanjoos hoon..
Kabhi kisi ko eidi nahi de...sirf vasool ki hai.
To yeh kaho k zindgi k kisi mode pe main aap ko zaroor eidi doon ga....hehehe

Aur yum yum k bare main bas na hi poocho aap...:D

Soniya Makkhi-choos aunty :clap:

soniya
October 16th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Soniya Makkhi-choos aunty :clap:

Are hum to aise hain bhaiyaaa...
yeh apna fashion hai bhaiyaaaaaaa

:D

echarcha
October 16th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Hmm.. what should I wish for on this year's Eid? Peace...??

Sane Less
October 17th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Hmm.. what should I wish for on this year's Eid? Peace...??
Nope... wrong occasion.

:D

tantric_yogi
September 30th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Wishing our Indian brothers and sisters of Muslim faith ... Eid Mubarak. Let's all pray of peace and prosperity for India and rest of the world.

Let sanity prevail.

:) Soniyaji ... hope you had a good celebration?

Ravi
September 30th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Happy Eid.
Hopefully nothing blows up today.

chitrala
September 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Yeppy...yeid!!!

Sane Less
September 30th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Happy Eid.
Hopefully nothing blows up today.
But this is the period that they await to make more noise... this is the period that their prophet of peace undertook raids on innocent merchants... this is the period that allah gives them 20 angels per poop to slay the non-believers... that's why we saw this spate of blasts. And we have our own idiots thanking them and wishing them well on this blastingly festive occasion.

max de Indiana
September 30th, 2008, 07:09 PM
:down:

FUCK YOU all asshole Mullah Terrorists on this special occation:mad::mad:
I have no sympathy left for you bastords:mad:

sorry..echans...i have to speak what is in my heart, after so many recent explosions in india.
..i will not say what i dont wish:mad:

Ravi
September 30th, 2008, 08:18 PM
who are these mullahs? 'Peace' loving, or 'piece piece' loving?

It's almost 9:00 AM in India, and so far no blasts. TOI (Pak Daily) is already defending blasts - well, because, only 156 died in blasts, compared to, say, 360 in stampedes. Go figure (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/In_2008_stampedes_have_killed_360_blasts_156/articleshow/3546676.cms).

motowner
October 1st, 2008, 06:25 AM
who are these mullahs? 'Peace' loving, or 'piece piece' loving?

It's almost 9:00 AM in India, and so far no blasts. TOI (Pak Daily) is already defending blasts - well, because, only 156 died in blasts, compared to, say, 360 in stampedes. Go figure (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/In_2008_stampedes_have_killed_360_blasts_156/articleshow/3546676.cms).

So typical of our sickular media to downplay terrorism. The a$$hole who wrote this article doesnt realize that a bomb blast is an act of war, whereas the other is an accident. With each bomb blast, the terrorists are challenging us, rubbing our face in dirt, putting fear in our minds. It doesnt matter whether it kills one or hundred, the impact is the same.

rameshp
October 1st, 2008, 07:23 AM
So typical of our sickular media to downplay terrorism. The a$$hole who wrote this article doesnt realize that a bomb blast is an act of war, whereas the other is an accident. With each bomb blast, the terrorists are challenging us, rubbing our face in dirt, putting fear in our minds. It doesnt matter whether it kills one or hundred, the impact is the same.

hey cool down buddy! no need to call terrorists names! no need to get personal, they didnt get personal and call you names, did they?:mad:

after all they only killed 156 people and terrorized millions while your hindu religion claimed 300 people already! You should be happy that its only terrorist attacks that are happening at regular intervals and not stampedes!:clap: Thank you TOI for enlightening our minds!:rolleyes:

rameshp
October 1st, 2008, 07:28 AM
But this is the period that they await to make more noise... this is the period that their prophet of peace undertook raids on innocent merchants... this is the period that allah gives them 20 angels per poop to slay the non-believers... that's why we saw this spate of blasts. And we have our own idiots thanking them and wishing them well on this blastingly festive occasion.

isnt that 72 virgins and not 20?:confused: did they lower the number to adjust for inflation in suicide bombings?:mad:

marvelous
October 1st, 2008, 07:40 AM
A very very Happy and prosperous ~*Eid*~ and ~*Navratra*~

Sane Less
October 1st, 2008, 09:13 AM
isnt that 72 virgins and not 20?:confused: did they lower the number to adjust for inflation in suicide bombings?:mad:
that number is after you go to heaven. 20 angels to fight and defeat kafirs in battles right here on earth... ramzan days special. And then they celebrate their victories on this day... and we have our idiots wishing them well... more prosperity in killing kafirs.

tantric_yogi
October 1st, 2008, 01:51 PM
... and we have our idiots wishing them well... .

Our brave keyboard warriors. :up:

Hate breeds hate ... its idiots like you who spoil it all driving wedges between our own Indians.

Do you know what is Muslim population of India? 300 to 400 million! Can you still use your brains or like calculators better? Do you know what is 50% of 400 million? Forget ... 50 ... forget 25 ... forget 10%. Do you know what is mere 1% of 400 million? If that 1% tere saamne khade ho jaein to tere jaisse brave log ki gaand maarkar haath me de de. For few thousand or few hundred thousand of the scum among them ... idiots like you are going to spend life hiding from 1/3rd of your own Indians.

Don't blame others for your own hijrapan and hijras you elect! Muslims are not telling you hijras to bring in millions of baggers from across the borders.

Read newspapers ... dimag ke liye good ... many muslim witnesses come forward to identify bastards and muslim terrorists from among them!

Idiot ... salla subah subah ko jhak jhak.

Sane Less
October 1st, 2008, 02:07 PM

Hate breeds hate ... its idiots like you who spoil it all driving wedges between our own Indians.

Do you know what is Muslim population of India? 300 to 400 million! Can you still use your brains or like calculators better? Do you know what is 50% of 400 million? Forget ... 50 ... forget 25 ... forget 10%. Do you know what is mere 1% of 400 million? If that 1% tere saamne khade ho jaein to tere jaisse brave log ki gaand maarkar haath me de de. For few thousand or few hundred thousand of the scum among them ... idiots like you are going to spend life hiding from 1/3rd of your own Indians.

Don't blame others for your own hijrapan and hijras you elect! Muslims are not telling you hijras to bring in millions of baggers from across the borders.

Read newspapers ... dimag ke liye good ... many muslim witnesses come forward to identify bastards and muslim terrorists from among them!

And another idiot here that cannot accept simple facts. So, there are 400 million muslims in India... so there are a lot of terrorists in them... how exactly does this change anything. Just because there are 400 million of them, makes them right? is that what you are saying:confused:

It is not my hijrapan... but idiots (probably like you) who go around wishing someone even if they do not believe in it. Half-hearted wishes do nobody good. If you want to wish muslims here then do not blame them in other threads. Don't just sit on the fence all the time... sometimes take a side and fight for it.

Why would you want me to wish someone something that I feel is wrong? Why would I appreciate someone wishing anybody for harming them? I can't see the logic... maybe you can explain.

And I am not blaming muslims for being cowards or terrorists... I am blaming their religion... for being so loose that anybody can come and f*ck it up. So, we have muslims coming forward to identify bastards... so... are they doing their religion right this way?... a religion that says that a muslim life is worth way more than the kafirs?

Anyway, your post has scattered my thoughts... an incoherent post tends to generate an incoherent reply... sorry for that... time to go home.

User Name
October 2nd, 2008, 01:29 AM
Tantu baba, what you are talking about is feeling of brotherhood, faith, sincerity and love between the communities, and you were also talking about some figures in percentage.

as per you..even if there is 1% of terrorrists among muslims, what do rest 99% of them do? have they ever come openly against these terrorrists? why not a single fatwa been issued till date against these terrorrists, why are organisation being instituted to defend the terrorrists (as in recent encounter, they have called the encounter fake and claimed that inspector M C sharma was killed by own police men), why are the muslims acting as the vote banks for the saviours of terrorrists, how come the peaceful muslim junta who never opposed terrorrit acts in india came out in street in protest of saddam hussain's hanging. there can be only two faces of a coin tantu baba, either you are against terrorrists or are a terrorrist. You cant keep quiet when the terrorrists strike and rant when hindus retalliate.

bhai saheb, feeling of faith can not be instilled when you are regarded as kaafir in their religion, how can you wish them Eid mubarik when they consider wishing ganesh utsav to you a bigotry in their religion (remember, salman khan participated in ganesh utsav and faced a fatwa twice),
Look at the hindus, we have handful of fundamentalists, but the rest of the hindu junta is too ashamed to be even called hindu and brand themselves as seculars, there has evolved a new meaning of secular i.e. being anti majority, a secular is no longer a person who is not biased towards any religion, but the one who only favours minorities (25 crores is minority??) at the cost of majority.

i, myself am not very religious or do not count myself as one from brand hinduism, but thinking logically and looking at the present scenario, it hurts to see the sorry state of majority in this country, and appeasement of a united vote bank (no that is not minority...its a huge vote bank and its united) at the cost of innocent lives.

Wishing Eid Mubarik to each n all with few lines i wrote:

unke saamne hi masoom halal hote hain
udhar wo chara kha ke mala maal hote hain

bomb foot te hain har roz mulk ki galiyo mohalle me
bekhabar kapde badalne me ye satta ke dalal hote hain

Allah ke naam pe mail bhejte ye atankwadi
shaam ko netao ki iftaar party me dawat-e gulzar hote hain

ya khuda, kya tuney hi banaye they ye nek bande
jo masoomo ko tere naam pe udaa ke shahid-e jihaad hote hain?

Sane Less
October 2nd, 2008, 07:14 AM
Now that I have read your post couple of times and slept over it, I can see the reason behind it. So, here is one more attempt... and I will try to be as coherent as possible.

Yeah... as they say, a keyboard is mightier than the sword. One can pick up a sword and kill a couple of people before being killed themselves... but with a keyboard no death is required... we can all live... and continue to reason.

This argument has been used by pseudo-seculars time and again. By standing against terrorism... by standing against hate... by calling a spade a spade these "idiots" are driving wedges... they are dividing our glorious Indian community. But you are right... hate does breed hate. What else do you expect, that love will be generated on one side while the other side continues its hate agenda:confused:

A whole bunch of numbers that put me off-track yesterday. But now I see what you are trying to say. You are calling me a coward that hides behind keyboards and will hide behind a whole bunch of people when 100s of muslims come out calling for my blood. Something similar happened back in 2003... a whole bunch of women and children hid from such a big crowd and they were burnt down. So it will happen again... and again. We will hide and they will burn us... we are cowards... I am a coward... so what's new.

But really... you want to know what I will do when such a situation happens... well, let's see. There I am, standing all alone... and in front of me, a few thousand muslims... swords and daggers in hand... baying for my blood. I will pick up the koran... kiss it... and hold it close to me heart... and if given the time, read it. You see, that is all you need. This book contains the truth... it just needs to be revealed. There are a whole lot of mullahs out there, preaching it, reading it to the world... but nobody listens... or if they listen, they think it is a joke... a funny religion. But that's it... nothing after that.
(note to self, buy a koran book... bejewelled one)

This I cannot argue... sometimes you do feel frustrated... like a hijra. This is the state we have brought upon ourselves... they just nip theirs, we castrate ourselves completely.

This statement has no forebearing. There are millions of muslims who are as confused as these witnesses you are talking about. All they need to do is open up their holy book and read it. Once they realize what it is, they no longer will be muslim witnesses... but just witnesses.

Well, have a couple of coffees. That is the one good thing we have, we can sleep over it... while you have to bear this jhak jhak the whole day:D

tantric_yogi
October 2nd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Well, have a couple of coffees. That is the one good thing we have, we can sleep over it... while you have to bear this jhak jhak the whole day:D

Do that but ponder some before you go to sleep ... come back with some answers ... India is a secular country ... why are Muslims permitted to have four wives? India has fairly good public school system ... why is there need for madrasas?

Robert
October 2nd, 2008, 08:35 AM
HAPPY EID TO EVERYBODY

lets dance

Sane Less
October 2nd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Do that but ponder some before you go to sleep ... come back with some answers ... India is a secular country ... why are Muslims permitted to have four wives? India has fairly good public school system ... why is there need for madrasas?
Our near ancestors, in all their infinite wisdom, made these provisions in our constitution. There are ways to fix them, remove them. But everytime any thing is attempted there is a furore, not only amongst the muslim community but also from our "secular" community. So, trying that path to fix our laws have been proven to be in vain, time and again. Instead of trying half-hearted solutions, why not fix the problem at its core... reveal the religion for what it is... and be done with it. It has been done with other cults and ideologies... why not with this one:confused:

And sorry, this one problem won't let me sleep at all... so why ponder on it overnight:D

chitrala
October 2nd, 2008, 09:55 AM

India defines secularism differently than rest of the world...it is equal participation of all religion..... it does not separate(unfortunately) religion and politics but combines them...thus so many problems...thus no uniform civil code... thus SIMI...thus BD... thus missionaries... thus India

Robert
October 2nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
why are Muslims permitted to have four wives?

How many you want?

dirty
October 2nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Very intresting arguements. I dont know which side to take. .............

Do I support vegetative moron ??

Horny old man ??

Bigoted Turban Hater ??

Some fuk named user name ??

The Villain Ajit ??

The Army Dude ??

Congershi Bandar ??

Hmm.......... Descision Descisions....

BTW Happy Navratri Maria or Soniya whatever your name is . Its all same. Christian - Muslim . Same Same . Ibrahim or Abraham.

tantric_yogi
October 2nd, 2008, 05:21 PM
Horny old man ??

What does that make you? Give or take a year or four.

tantric_yogi
October 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
... why not with this one:confused:

Sanelessbhai ... you know the answer. Is it so hard to accept the truth? Hint ... bastards and the politicians.

Let's have the latest ... many politicians (Hindus!!!) rejected US-Indian nuclear treaty declaring it anti-muslim.

Please google ... read what Indian muslim leaders had to say in retort. "We support cause it is good for India ... what is good for India is good for us ..." something of sort ... they said in a statement.

Sane Less
October 2nd, 2008, 05:44 PM
Sanelessbhai ... you know the answer. Is it so hard to accept the truth? Hint ... bastards and the politicians.

Let's have the latest ... many politicians (Hindus!!!) rejected US-Indian nuclear treaty declaring it anti-muslim.

Please google ... read what Indian muslim leaders had to say in retort. "We support cause it is good for India ... what is good for India is good for us ..." something of sort ... they said in a statement.

We got some of them right here on echarcha... discuss karne ke liye kuch nahi bus name-calling.

Yehi toh rona hai, Tanrichguy pai... we have hijda politicians... but does that mean that we become hijdas too and join-in in celebrating a festival that praises glory to those who kill the kafirs:confused: What makes us give in so easily... makes us bow our heads to be chopped off:confused: Are we slowly becoming the same hijdas as our politicians:confused:

tantric_yogi
October 2nd, 2008, 06:44 PM
We got some of them right here on echarcha... discuss karne ke liye kuch nahi bus name-calling.

Yehi toh rona hai, Tanrichguy pai... we have hijda politicians... but does that mean that we become hijdas too and join-in in celebrating a festival that praises glory to those who kill the kafirs:confused: What makes us give in so easily... makes us bow our heads to be chopped off:confused: Are we slowly becoming the same hijdas as our politicians:confused:

Ok ... bhaYa ... kindly to indulge me some more ... sorry to bring you on a marry-go-round ... just one question and we shall wrap it up.

How many of those 400 million are NOT worthy of our wishes? Please don't say all 100% ... you will not just break my heart but also unfair to those who serve and die for India.

Sane Less
October 2nd, 2008, 06:55 PM
Ok ... bhaYa ... kindly to indulge me some more ... sorry to bring you on a marry-go-round ... just one question and we shall wrap it up.

How many of those 400 million are NOT worthy of our wishes? Please don't say all 100% ... you will not just break my heart but also unfair to those who serve and die for India.

You are missing the point... that's why you are stuck with 400 million. The people are worthy... well-worthy... probably all 400 million of them. We are missing out on these worthy people. Yes, in the blasts many die... not only do the innocent victims, but the terrorists too... and they are victims too. Don't tell me that they are not worthy... that they are some 2-bit nincompoops. They are worthy too... but they are dying for the wrong cause. We have to defeat the cause, not the victims. And we will not defeat the cause by wishing and praising the cause.

tantric_yogi
October 2nd, 2008, 07:09 PM
You are missing the point... that's why you are stuck with 400 million. The people are worthy... well-worthy...

Your problem is with our greeting them ... wishing them well. Sanelessbhai ... its important that we do not alienate them ... not the Indians among them ... they are not the problem. Problem is our own ... shit-lickers, pseudo-seculars, and those who will resort to any tactic to remain in power are the problem.

Some bastards of our own kind surrounded a van full of children and few missionaries and burned them alive ... it happened in India ... what if the world was to paint us all in the same corner with those killers? Unfair.

Sane Less
October 2nd, 2008, 07:17 PM
Your problem is with our greeting them ... wishing them well. Sanelessbhai ... its important that we do not alienate them ... not the Indians among them ... they are not the problem. Problem is our own ... shit-lickers, pseudo-seculars, and those who will resort to any tactic to remain in power are the problem.

Some bastards of our own kind surrounded a van full of children and few missionaries and burned them alive ... it happened in India ... what if the world was to paint us all in the same corner with those killers? Unfair.
You are again whacking around the bush. These our own bastards did not do it in the name of religion. They never said that hinduism is commanding them to surround a van full of children and missionaries and burn them. There was a reason for their frustration and they gave it loud and clear. So, what is anybody doing about the reason for their frustration. Don't mix up two things here, try to deal with each one separately (pssst... hint... open a new thread and we will discuss it there).

My problem is what we are greeting them with. Here we have people being killed in blasts... yeah, in this special month itself... a month that is recommended for kafir halal. And what do we kafirs do... turn around and wish them more success... yeah happy eid my ass.

tantric_yogi
October 2nd, 2008, 08:07 PM
You are missing the point... that's why you are stuck

You are again whacking around the bush.

And another idiot here that cannot accept simple facts.

I guess you are right ... as always!

copy/paste ...

When Rama took a break to offer namaz
3 Oct 2008, 0110 hrs IST, Manjari Mishra ,TNN

LUCKNOW: Masood Ahmad recalls the hush that fell when he went onstage to announce an unscheduled break during the raging battle between Lord Rama
and Ravana, last Dussehra. The huge audience assembled at the Bakshi Ka Talaab ground was not amused. A few even began to boo, till the reason for the interruption was explained.

The Ramlila cast — including Rama, Ravana and Lakshman — Ahmad explained, needed to offer namaz and break roza . Not a single protest was heard thereafter. The show resumed only after the actors rolled up their prayer mats post-namaz and shared the iftari snacks — right on stage.

Masood Ahmad took over as manager of the BKT Ramlila Samiti from his father Muzaffar Hussain, who floated the outfit and also the concept of a mixed cast along with a Hindu friend in 1972. The move generated much curiosity and even a whisper campaign initially. But things have gradually settled down.

The casting coup of the year, says Ahmad, is the new Lord Rama — gawky 15-year-old Mohammad Sher Khan from BKT Higher Secondary School.

Khan, who’d been playing Bharat and Shatrughan for three years, is exultant about his elevation to lead status. ‘‘I have read Ramcharitmanas several times and particularly liked the ‘kirdar’ of Rama,” he declaims grandly. An unimpressed director, Sadiq Khan, exhorts the youngster, just back from school, to go over the script once more.

Link ... (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/When_Rama_took_a_break_to_offer_namaz/articleshow/3553853.cms)

chitrala
October 3rd, 2008, 06:23 AM
I guess you are right ... as always!
copy/paste ...

LUCKNOW: Masood Ahmad recalls the hush that fell when he went onstage to announce an unscheduled break during the raging battle between Lord Rama

Link ... (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/When_Rama_took_a_break_to_offer_namaz/articleshow/3553853.cms)

Typical TY shot... prabhu aap dhanya ho.... issko kahte hain impartiality.... :D... you do it for fun, right? Aap fence par nahin offence par rahte ho :D

Sane Less
October 3rd, 2008, 09:17 AM

and Ravana, last Dussehra. The huge audience assembled at the Bakshi Ka Talaab ground was not amused. A few even began to boo, till the reason for the interruption was explained.

The Ramlila cast — including Rama, Ravana and Lakshman — Ahmad explained, needed to offer namaz and break roza . Not a single protest was heard thereafter. The show resumed only after the actors rolled up their prayer mats post-namaz and shared the iftari snacks — right on stage.

Masood Ahmad took over as manager of the BKT Ramlila Samiti from his father Muzaffar Hussain, who floated the outfit and also the concept of a mixed cast along with a Hindu friend in 1972. The move generated much curiosity and even a whisper campaign initially. But things have gradually settled down.

The casting coup of the year, says Ahmad, is the new Lord Rama — gawky 15-year-old Mohammad Sher Khan from BKT Higher Secondary School.

Khan, who’d been playing Bharat and Shatrughan for three years, is exultant about his elevation to lead status. ‘‘I have read Ramcharitmanas several times and particularly liked the ‘kirdar’ of Rama,” he declaims grandly. An unimpressed director, Sadiq Khan, exhorts the youngster, just back from school, to go over the script once more.

I don't get it... what are you trying to prove here:confused:

Do one thing, ask this Masood Ahmed whether he ever read the koran... and if has, whether he has understood it (keep in mind, that muslims are supposed to read the koran in the original arabic language... and they start roting it at around the age of 5. So most of the non-arabic muslims know the koran by heart but ask them what any sentence means and they will look at you askance).

It is the tenacity of the common hindu to consider all religions as a way to god and to respect every religious person. In no way does the example convey that a (true) muslim will complement this respect. Ask Mohammad Sher Khan whether he has read the Ramayana with a religious aspect... ask him whether he is willing to leave the koran (a book that he probably doesn't a single word of) and follow the ramayana (a book that he has read and liked).

Why is a child (of any religion) forced to follow a religion at a tender age but not allowed to drink or vote till he reaches an age of maturity:confused: (probably a topic for a different thread).