PDA

View Full Version : Why do you get shivers while urinating?

2gud
April 16th, 2004, 12:07 PM
The other day I found myself severely shivering just before urinating.. it was if something passed all through my body... so much so that the other guy asked me whats the matter... I asked him if he too gets such shivers (never asked anyone before though).. he confirmed...

No jokes pls.. though you may joke, pls. try to answer my genuine doubt... any answers?

Charchila
April 16th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Good topic. I thought it happened to me only... let's hear some answers :D

GpeL
April 16th, 2004, 12:15 PM
Theek hai bilkul guess maar riyaa hoon..

Match fixed thaa..

OOps.. I forgot the topic.

This usually happens when.

a) Badi jor se lagi ho aur kidhar bhi jaane ka scope nahi hai to sab apne lulli par rubberband lagaa ke wait kar riye the.

b) Bahar sardi kadi ho.

case a) Hota yee hai you keep your bladder, muscles etc very tensed to control the output or rather to keep in check there is no output.. phir jab saamne urinal aata hai to you put all your strength on your bladder to eject the liquid.. pressure itna hota hai ki agar koi fire brigade waala hose connect kar de to ek dum forest fire bhi bujh jaaye.. when that tank gets empty, your muscle relaxes and sends a tingling sensation and that causes you to shiver.

case b)... Upar waala scenario + thandi.. double shiver..

Hope that explains :D :D

nayasavera
April 16th, 2004, 01:54 PM
No man. Never shivered while peeing.

I can tell you something weird that happened to me some 3 4 yrs ago. I took a tablet for some skin infection. Dunno what was in it but I noticed it made my urine thick and yellow. I got up at around 5 in the morning to pee. And man I was like peeing blades for 30 seconds. Can't describe the pain. And then it stopped though I knew that the bladder wasn't empty. But nothing more came out. I was shit scared :eek:. I massaged my tool for a while. Drank 2 bottles of water. Tried to think abt sex. Was relieved to see the white stream of pee coming out uninterrupted after an hour or so. This was one of the most scary nights I have had.

Don't worry if this shivering happened only once. But if you have it frequently, it's not normal, I suppose. Get checked.

dirty
April 16th, 2004, 03:51 PM
I need to go really badly. I will post after I come back ....Actually........askn

DesiBaba
April 16th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by 2gud
The other day I found myself severely shivering just before urinating.. it was if something passed all through my body... so much so that the other guy asked me whats the matter... I asked him if he too gets such shivers (never asked anyone before though).. he confirmed...

No jokes pls.. though you may joke, pls. try to answer my genuine doubt... any answers?

mai kasam..dude this aint correct functionality :D please retest :D

yaar seriouly, go c a doc..thiz aint normal.. probably iron deficiency.. :(

dirty
April 16th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I am back. Yes I shivered and it was fun . I can't wait to go back in loo again .:D

YedaAnna
April 16th, 2004, 06:33 PM
gud dude. itz but quite natural. lot of men/women experience this usually during the last golden drops. itz happened quite a few times to me as well so no worries. ab jaa aur seeti maarke aaja:D

Charchila
April 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by YedaAnna
gud dude. itz but quite natural. lot of men/women experience this usually during the last golden drops. itz happened quite a few times to me as well so no worries. ab jaa aur seeti maarke aaja:D

Yeda pai... women ko bhi hota hai? :eek:

Zen
April 17th, 2004, 12:53 AM
le aish kar ...

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/jan2000/947350899.An.r.html

tantric_yogi
April 17th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by 2gud
Why do you get shivers while urinating?

You mean while peeing?

Jawani mei apun ka bee bahut shivering hota peshab ke waqt lekin ab hum budda aadmi. Hamar inside outside temprature ekual. Apun ko tatti karte waqt bee shivering hota bahut ... budda log ko aissa normal bolke.

Aap ka prablem ... Toilet mei aircondition heoyenga? Thandi hoyenga? Bahar ka tapmaan down hoyenga? Aap ka body ka andar ka taapmaan high hoyenga? Aap note kiya karke ke winter mei peshab niklenga to akha batroom steam hoyenga! Aap note kiya?

Garam garam peshaab nikllenga to body ka tempreture down hoeynga to adjust karne ko maangega to shivering hoyenga? body ka reaction hoyenga aissa hamar vichaar.

Gpelbhai expert ... more malum. Woh peshaab often kiyela aissa hamar vichhar. Ny rahela. NY ka winter first class gandmaar. Namkeen food jayada khayenga. Peshaab often hoyenga. Shivering bee bahut hota hoyenga.

DesiBaba
April 17th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Garam garam peshaab nikllenga to body ka tempreture down hoeynga to adjust karne ko maangega to shivering hoyenga?

Gpelbhai expert ... more malum. Woh peshaab often kiyela aissa hamar vichhar. Ny rahela. NY ka winter first class gandmaar. .

:clap: :clap: :clap: savere savere hassa diya yaar..jiyo jiyo :up: