PDA

View Full Version : Have you noticed that Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Groups have slowed down?

echarcha
April 8th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Over the last 2 to 3 days, I have noticed that Yahoo Mail has slowed down. Since last 10 days I have noticed that YahooGroups has slowed down.

Today I am unable to even open an email in Yahoo. The usual yahoo mail pages dont come up for very long durations.

Is it just me or do you see this change too? A couple of my friends in Bay Area who use Yahoo have reported similar findings.

shahenshah
April 8th, 2004, 11:43 AM
those guys are out celebrating their fabulous earnings report...:D

but seriously..Hotmail was down a couple of weeks ago..and it is perpetually dog-slow...I keep getting "delayed" messages when I send mail to Yahoo accounts....

echarcha
April 8th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by shahenshah
those guys are out celebrating their fabulous earnings report...:D

but seriously..Hotmail was down a couple of weeks ago..and it is perpetually dog-slow...I keep getting "delayed" messages when I send mail to Yahoo accounts....

I have a paid subscription for 10 bucks a year for total of 10 MB space. I thought atleast with paid service things will be better.

Alas :(

echarcha
April 13th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Nope.. Since last 3 days Yahoo Mail sort of speeds up at times and then back to square one - very slow.

Shoot.. It takes ages to open a mail.

:down:

DesiBaba
April 13th, 2004, 04:57 PM
thaz strange..i havent experienced any slowness as such..

Charchila
April 13th, 2004, 08:39 PM
cha pai... I use their free accounts, and haven't experienced any problems.