PDA

View Full Version : access help! link the tables

loverboy260
January 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
i have to link the property and landlord table with the rest of idea, the database system is all about accomodation office in a uni for students! thanks

the tables are:
student(stuId,name,address,status,disabled
coursedetails(stuId,deptId,Currentyear,studyprograme,yeartutpr)
Department(deptid,deptname)
Hall(Hall name, managerId,Addres,tel)
Manager(managerId,name)
Kin(stuId,relationship,name,address,...)
Landlord(LandlordId,name,address,street,fone)
Property(propId,landlordId,street)
Lease(leaseno,stuId,placeNo,startdate,enddate) < how accomodation office recognise the student thru lease
room(roomNo,placeno,Hallname,Rent,currentstatus,disabled)

so all of these tables except for landlord and property are linked! i am supposed to make any assumptions here inorder to link the landlord/property with the rest of the tables, any ideas???

(took me ages typing that, esp. i had to print screen of my tables but cuz of the max limit here i couldnt post that so i spent ages trying 2 trim it down but in the end i had to type!)

Insaan
January 1st, 2004, 05:13 PM
Cant you get this help from some Paki site?

loverboy260
January 1st, 2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Insaan
Cant you get this help from some Paki site?

whats NATIONALITY got to do with it? so i suppose when YOU need help u go to indian even tho there is an english, or paki there to help you! :rolleyes:

Xandu
January 1st, 2004, 09:03 PM
he's prolly trying to plagiarize on some class test his extension univ course required of him. the only reason this parasite Thiefboy comes to echarcha is because some cool dudes here throw an answer to two his way.

X

Budmaas
January 2nd, 2004, 06:23 AM
Sorry to say but ..... you have a selfish nature same like other Pakis. :(

no more selfish questions please ......:smash:

loverboy260
January 2nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Budmaas
Sorry to say but ..... you have a selfish nature same like other Pakis. :(

no more selfish questions please ......:smash:

but i reply to others post aswell like if they ever have any computing Qs, i answer them to the best of my knowledge!
it works both way u know, the assignment was actually IN ages ago, the reason i posted is because i JUST wanted to see WHAT IDEAS i could have used! even if someone gives me the perfect answer i CANT resubmit my coursework!
and it is because of this selfishness that i didnt post this before due in date of my coursework!

and whats this, jump on a paki bandwagon! if u need some help wouldnt u ask that in a board like this?? or will u just not say anything!!! :rolleyes:

loverboy260
January 2nd, 2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Ahsaan kiya hum log per?

dont say anything at all if u cant be NICE! :rolleyes:

BKN
January 2nd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Chutiye pahle ye bata..jo kaam aata nahi use hath me kyon leta hai
saal koi bhi 3rd class BA Bcom NIIT ka oracle of SQL ka 20 page training material refer karega to 10 std ka bachha bhi Data abse bana lega.

Ye S/W walon ka yehi problem hai koi bhi S/W Engineer banne ke chakkar me rahta hai, basic intelligence gand me ghusa ke forum par bore karte rahte hain....

Xandu
January 2nd, 2004, 09:38 PM
hey parasite thiefboy,

you may have been able to pirate a copy of Office 2003. but you forget, stealing does not work when you want to use it. you need some brains for that. maybe some day you can 'download' a pirated brain from kazaa. until then, go wallow in your stupidity and rid us of your leech actions.

X

Budmaas
January 3rd, 2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by loverboy260
dont say anything at all if u cant be NICE! :rolleyes:
OK baba
itna senti matt ho.... lekin itna jyada bhi selfish post na post kiya kar..........log bura maan ne lagte HaiN .....:):)

loverboy260
January 3rd, 2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by BKN
Chutiye pahle ye bata..jo kaam aata nahi use hath me kyon leta hai
saal koi bhi 3rd class BA Bcom NIIT ka oracle of SQL ka 20 page training material refer karega to 10 std ka bachha bhi Data abse bana lega.

Ye S/W walon ka yehi problem hai koi bhi S/W Engineer banne ke chakkar me rahta hai, basic intelligence gand me ghusa ke forum par bore karte rahte hain....

pehli baat, yeh mera coursework that! doosri baat: DO I KNOW YOU! i have never met you before (here) you hve just registered so wtf are u talking tl me like that for! as i said, if u cant say something NICE i would rather you keep your "opinion" to yourself

and as for you GANDHU, why dont u just take your opinion and shove them up your arse, do us all a favour and GO which ever dirt hole you came from! your opinion DONT mean ANYTHING to me! it is just a load of shit (wouldnt surprise me really just like a dog always barks, a person who is like you always CRAPS!)

loverboy260
January 3rd, 2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Budmaas
OK baba
itna senti matt ho.... lekin itna jyada bhi selfish post na post kiya kar..........log bura maan ne lagte HaiN .....:):)

ok from now on i am Not going to ask anything!

but the problem here is NOT ME ASKING but rather WHO is asking, if it was a hindu/indian, and he asked for help, i m sure NO MATTER how much he asked for NO ONE would say anything!
its all cuz i m from pakistan! and then they call themselves "educated" ppl acting like brats! (gandhu et al!)

Budmaas
January 3rd, 2004, 11:20 AM

but the problem here is NOT ME ASKING but rather WHO is asking, if it was a hindu/indian, and he asked for help, i m sure NO MATTER how much he asked for NO ONE would say anything!
its all cuz i m from pakistan! and then they call themselves "educated" ppl acting like brats! (gandhu et al!)
nahee bay .............:smash:

This is not matter here .... we are here echarchans only.You talk & reply whatever you know .. thats all ...don;t be nosey -poking....carry on simply ....:)

be a good boy :clap:

Xandu
January 3rd, 2004, 12:43 PM

hey thiefboy,

you have to fallback to this oppressed minority religion thing, don't you? has anyone made any reference to your faith in this thread (or in those few other threads where you have chosen to use your faith as a shield when people attack your nonsense) just shows your true colors and how rotten you are.

go kiss a pig's behind.

X

Budmaas
January 3rd, 2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Xandu
hey thiefboy,

you have to fallback to this oppressed minority religion thing, don't you? has anyone made any reference to your faith in this thread (or in those few other threads where you have chosen to use your faith as a shield when people attack your nonsense) just shows your true colors and how rotten you are.

go kiss a pig's behind.

X

:D :D
oye Xand .... tujhe koi private tension hai kyaa ish se ? :eek:

Charchila
January 3rd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Zara Hatt Ke

BKN
January 3rd, 2004, 03:22 PM

Abe gadhe pahle ye to bata..tera signature bolta hai A proud Muslim Not Paki....

to tu pakistans se kaise ho gaya....ya tera twin hai pakistan me????

Doosri baat aise gahde jaise sawal puchega to log aur kya kahenge????

And on this site people don't judge people by their nationality..OK

aur rahi opinion ki baat to beta logon ke opinion se hi log improve hotey hain.....to thoda public opinion ka khayal rakha kar......

BKN
January 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
if u cant say something NICE i would rather you keep your "opinion" to yourself

Chal tuze NICE hi boltey hain.

"U R The Chief Technlogy Officer and the Best Brain for ORACLE"

OK..achha laga....

loverboy260
January 4th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Abe o LooseBowel, brain down hai tera ... that exactly IS what all echarchans are telling you ... take your opinions, shove them up your arse and go back in to that Paki hellhole of yours. Bye bye ... ta ta ... sayonara. Go to any Paki site where you will meet your kind.

meri insult merey pey? cant u come up with ur own insults! NO ONE is telling me to go except u and your gandhu friend!

and GANDHU: do u think i m such an idiot your reference to kiss a pig, why did u say that then? because in my religion i m not allowed to! well atleast we respect our religion, unlike yours who eat cow's meat even tho u r not supposed to!

Budmaas
January 4th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Abe o LooseBowel, brain down hai tera ... that exactly IS what all echarchans are telling you ... take your opinions, shove them up your arse and go back in to that Paki hellhole of yours. Bye bye ... ta ta ... sayonara. Go to any Paki site where you will meet your kind.
:o
Chutra Sanchaalak............. .tujh se ye ummed nahee thi .........:eek:

BKN
January 4th, 2004, 05:14 PM
because in my religion i m not allowed to! well atleast we respect our religion, unlike yours who eat cow's meat even tho u r not supposed to!

ye (hutiya is thread ko Hindu-Muslim thread banakar chhodega

loverboy260
January 5th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by BKN
ye (hutiya is thread ko Hindu-Muslim thread banakar chhodega

when i was referring to my religion i was talking bout this:
hey thiefboy,

go kiss a pig's behind.

X

HE SAYS THAT no one has made any reference to my faith yet he tells me to kiss a pig (which he knows that is not respected in my religion) that is what i was trying to say!

loverboy260
January 5th, 2004, 12:54 PM
LOL :D

LooseBowel, Kahe ke waaste jooth bolta hai be ... when did I edit or delete any of your posts?

Kiya khiladi hai be tu, LooseBowel. Just so you wont consider me mean ... I even went in and edited out some of my comments as well as cut/paste of your post from Saddam the Cow thread. Tu koi pahucha hua aadmi hai be.

when did i say that you edited or deleted my posts?

all i was referring to was that i told u or gandhu to go to hell hole where he/u came from and u said the same thing to me! :rolleyes:

Xandu
January 5th, 2004, 11:11 PM
my bad. I did not realise your religion when I said that because unlike you my identity is not my religion.

OK. Go kiss a donkey's behind.

X

loverboy260
January 6th, 2004, 01:16 PM
my bad. I did not realise your religion when I said that because unlike you my identity is not my religion.

OK. Go kiss a donkey's behind.

X

well religion shud be PART of u!

Go kiss a donkey's behind.

>>thats better! :)

Xandu
January 7th, 2004, 04:52 AM
well religion shud be PART of u!

That's what fundamentalists think.

X

Budmaas