PDA

View Full Version : Dirty wash basins

echarcha
October 9th, 2003, 10:25 AM
Many times I have observed this scene.

A dinner party is in progress. Since its desi food, the guests go to the wash basin to wash their hands and clean up. Now, many desis will gargle with water and spit it out. Its all fine. Cleaning up your mouth is very fine and hygienic.

The problem arises when people dont keep the water running or dont take care to splash enough water in the wash basin to wash away the small food remains which stick to the basin walls after their gragling. It leaves the basin looking like a dirty public restroom basin.

How many of you take care to spalsh enough water so that the wash basin is decent for further use by others?

Zen
October 9th, 2003, 11:13 AM
I am an wanna be environmentalist -

It is not good to waste water to clean every time somebody uses the basin! I prefer that after all of the desis are done with their gargle etc. the host should use little water to clean the basin one last time. We need to preserve water for future generations! :rolleyes:

Big-G
October 9th, 2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Zen
I am an wanna be environmentalist -

It is not good to waste water to clean every time somebody uses the basin! I prefer that after all of the desis are done with their gargle etc. the host should use little water to clean the basin one last time. We need to preserve water for future generations! :rolleyes:

Exactly.

The same principle should be extended to flushing the commodes as well.

dirty
October 9th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Bhai Cha pai ko ghar pe boolana hai to keep your wash basin and toilet clean .

Diplomat
October 9th, 2003, 11:34 AM
why gargle and spit?

gargle and drink it.

instant Mix veg soup in your mouth :D

echarcha
October 9th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Big-G
Exactly.

The same principle should be extended to flushing the commodes as well.

Arey then people should not even let the water flow from the bath tub while bathing. Entire family should bathe in the same water and then let it all flow atthe end of the day. Wot say Zen? ;)

echarcha
October 9th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by dirty
Bhai Cha pai ko ghar pe boolana hai to keep your wash basin and toilet clean .

Arey ek guarantee hain. Ki agar tumhara wash basin saaf hai to mere use karne ke baad bhi woh saaf rahega. I will take care of that.

BlrBoy
October 9th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Sunit, best solution is u hire a Mexican to clean ur bathroom.. it will benifit u in 2 ways. U can take revenage on mexican because he made u stand in line in INS and ur bathroom will be clean too :D:D:D

echarcha
October 9th, 2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BlrBoy
Sunit, best solution is u hire a Mexican to clean ur bathroom.. it will benifit u in 2 ways. U can take revenage on mexican because he made u stand in line in INS and ur bathroom will be clean too :D:D:D

Ha re.. accha idea hain.. Abhi main India se ek bhangi ko bhi bula leta hoon.. This will ensure one more revenge.. bhangis made me stand in line for college admission.. so .. :D :D :D :D

Arey re.. bhangi bola.. Abhi ek member bahut gussa hoyega.. :D :D :D Where is AdiDravida??

dhurandhar
October 9th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by echarcha
Many times I have observed this scene.

A dinner party is in progress. Since its desi food, the guests go to the wash basin to wash their hands and clean up. Now, many desis will gargle with water and spit it out. Its all fine. Cleaning up your mouth is very fine and hygienic.

The problem arises when people dont keep the water running or dont take care to splash enough water in the wash basin to wash away the small food remains which stick to the basin walls after their gragling. It leaves the basin looking like a dirty public restroom basin.

How many of you take care to spalsh enough water so that the wash basin is decent for further use by others?

I gargle into commode:D

dirty
October 9th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by dhurandhar
I gargle into commode:D I dont want to know where you take u r dump :D

dhurandhar
October 9th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I dont want to know where you take u r dump :D

me and my dog both take dump on some guy's lawn:D:D

dirty
October 9th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by dhurandhar
me and my dog both take dump on some guy's lawn:D:D Nice to see you sharing so much with your dog ! Both of you also hump his leg ?

dhurandhar
October 9th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Nice to see you sharing so much with your dog ! Both of you also hump his leg ?

my dog goes after the quadruped bietch somewhere...whereas I go after a Korean bietch:D:D

echarcha
October 10th, 2003, 11:01 AM
This topic has become 'dirty and derailed' as usual :D